PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
i smoked some weed tonight and just lost my mind going off to my homie about how insane it is that trump is not in federal prison right now--not only that; he has scotus and federal judges and state officials helping him trying to overthrow democracy, hes not in jail and he's allowed to simply run for president again and until the Kamala switch was crusing to a win. that is fukking insane. he committed treason and is just a free man. people have been imprisoned for far longer for so much less. and he his rhetoric is even more charged and violent! he wont ever stop until he's stopped.
All i can say to that is patience. God/The universe got something SPECIAL for him. It’s gonna go layer by layer…trust me.

giphy.gif

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
So if Trump loses do republican officials throw him under the bus for defrauding the party (next to no offices in battleground states, over spending on legal teams to contest an election before it even concludes, terrible VP choice, etc) or will we get a couple more years of them being his slaves. He's not running for president again, but I assume he'll continue to endorse candidates and fukk with primaries for the house/senate. Losing two elections in a row would kill any other politician's career. More importantly he would have done it while running bullshyt campaigns that hurt the party. Last time he told republicans not to vote early, this time he has no ground game.

I'm not saying MAGA will die, it's not going anywhere. Just that two losses kills any need for republicans to kiss his ass or be afraid.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So if Trump loses do republican officials throw him under the bus for defrauding the party (next to no offices in battleground states, over spending on legal teams to contest an election before it even concludes, terrible VP choice, etc) or will we get a couple more years of them being his slaves. He's not running for president again, but I assume he'll continue to endorse candidates and fukk with primaries for the house/senate. Losing two elections in a row would kill any other politician's career. More importantly he would have done it while running bullshyt campaigns that hurt the party. Last time he told republicans not to vote early, this time he has no ground game.

I'm not saying MAGA will die, it's not going anywhere. Just that two losses kills any need for republicans to kiss his ass or be afraid.
i think they'll keep kissing his ass for appearances, but they'll stop being scared of him. he'll hang around to terrorize a few of them in the '26 midterms, keep sucking up money where he can, but his obesity and cognitive decline will do him in. he'll be largely finished by the midterms

that's if he doesn't stroke out immediately over losing to kamala :mjlol: