WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m of the belief Trumps gonna be the Republican nominee as long as he’s alive. He steamrolls the other candidates

They all mimick him and his beliefs now but they don’t have nearly the charisma or cult of personality he has.

Although i don’t think it will happen but if he loses again you would think if there was ever a time for the republicans to unite and take back their party from him it would be then.

What would be the logic in continuing to let a man who’s lost 2 elections in a row and everyone he endorses losing to let continue to be your king?

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maga only cares about trump and is the strongest demo in the Republican party

How easily y’all forget that Desantis was suppose to carry the maga torch this time

I didn't forget, I said specifically Trump will pass the torch to a kid or in-law, since the DeSantis/ Vance's of the world clearly flop and they all have archived soundbytes trashing Trump in a primary or whatever whereas his kids don't have that type of the stuff.

Maga is the LOUDEST repub demo, and maybe the biggest but it's also completely making the party unelectable. I hear you but I am willing to bet if Republicans lose bad, we see more Christies/Kinzingers. bums like McConnell and Graham probably never break but others will.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m of the belief Trumps gonna be the Republican nominee as long as he’s alive. He steamrolls the other candidates

They all mimick him and his beliefs now but they don’t have nearly the charisma or cult of personality he has.

Although i don’t think it will happen but if he loses again you would think if there was ever a time for the republicans to unite and take back their party from him it would be then.

What would be the logic in continuing to let a man who’s lost 2 elections in a row and everyone he endorses losing to let continue to be your king?
naw, it's now or never. they're bleeding women (with things most people believed in the 1980's). They have to go back to pretending they care.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
naw, it's now or never. they're bleeding women (with things most people believed in the 1980's). They have to go back to pretending they care.

Yeah politicians will do whatever it takes to remain in power and that’s why they have shown undying loyalty to MAGA and if he loses this election you’d think they would quickly pivot away from him to save their own asses

The one thing is though MAGA voters have taken over the Republican Party so I don’t even know if it’s possible for them to ever go back to the old guard anymore even if they wanted to

Trump might have sunk the party permanently if they can’t move away from MAGA because they’ll be stuck with an ideology that can’t win anymore if he loses this time and it might be too late to pivot

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Avoiding being hung by his followers

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

So you think this muthafukka is just gonna keep running until he's dead?

:mindblown:

That shyt sounds fukkin crazy but I understand your thought process

Trump is not a regular white man. He's a fukkin bully from Queens who acts mad nikkerish which is fascinating :pachaha:

Most white people are fukkin squares. They are fascinated with this dude

He just bullies everyone especially the media who just sit there and look fukkin stupid cause they are made up of mostly white square nerd doofuses :hhh:

br82186

Superstar
Daps

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Nah they should've got him up outta once he made them lose every chamber of government and the Presidency. Republicans lost the House and Senate and the WH with this goof

If that didn't cause those idiots to wake up nothing will.

Its up to the toothless CACs that make up his base to drop him. Once they say fukk it he's done then the Republicans in the government will follow suit.

Trump's toothless base has to make that decision

Last edited: