WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you think this muthafukka is just gonna keep running until he's dead?

:mindblown:

That shyt sounds fukkin crazy but I understand your thought process

Trump is not a regular white man. He's a fukkin bully from Queens who acts mad nikkerish which is fascinating :pachaha:

Most white people are fukkin squares. They are fascinated with this dude

He just bullies everyone especially the media who just sit there and look fukkin stupid cause they are made up of mostly white square nerd doofuses :hhh:

Yeah I could be wrong and hope iam but with his ego and narcissism I can’t see him riding off into the sunset and getting away from politics if he loses

Agreed on the other stuff.

Ironically the Cuomos are from right near where Trump grew up as well

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Everybody says.

“if *Candidate* doesn’t get my personal issue right they are gonna lose”

Stop it.

Whatever this dude expects of Kamala i’m 100% certain trump would be way fukkin worse.

This election ain’t about no damn issues or policy positions.

It’s just turnout.

Nobody really confused/undecided or still learning about the candidates.

Kamala should talk about how trash Trump and the republicans are for 99% of the country.

Beat that drum and beat it hard. Don’t spend energy chasing twitter complainers. Dude in this tweet is voting for Kamala no matter what.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Yeah I could be wrong and hope iam but with his ego and narcissism I can’t see him riding off into the sunset and getting away from politics if he loses

Agreed on the other stuff.

Ironically the Cuomos are from right near where Trump grew up as well
And Andrew is a bully as well :pachaha:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Everybody says.

“if *Candidate* doesn’t get my personal issue right they are gonna lose”

Stop it.

Whatever this dude expects of Kamala i’m 100% certain trump would be way fukkin worse.

This election ain’t about no damn issues or policy positions.

It’s just turnout.

Nobody really confused/undecided or still learning about the candidates.

Kamala should talk about how trash Trump and the republicans are for 99% of the country.

Beat that drum and beat it hard. Don’t spend energy chasing twitter complainers. Dude in this tweet is voting for Kamala no matter what.
:mjlol:

Jesus you are something else

We should want Kamala to win.

And we should want her to continue the good things her current administration is doing on labor, antitrust, trade, etc!

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
We should want Kamala to win.
Facts
And we should want her to continue the good things her current administration is doing on labor, antitrust, trade, etc!
There’s no indication she won’t.

Biden ended up being the most progressive president in our history and she lost her primary cause she too progressive for the masses.

Most attacks on her are about her being too progressive.

Progressives attacking her from the left is absolutely fukkin crazy :stopitslime:

She 100% should ignore twitter users looking to complain about policy.

If any of us are progressive and being honest about it, she’s the dream candidate.

Beat that drum and get her elected. Don’t amplify people on twitter complaining for engagement, they are a detriment to goal at hand :cheers:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
If any of us are progressive and being honest about it, she’s the dream candidate.

:whoa:

I think Kamala can be great but she is a policy cypher right now. If the wrong people are allowed to get into her campaign right now, it will infect her Presidency and make her win a pyrrhic victory.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
[
MEDIA=twitter]1817893284133421361[/MEDIA]

This is a prime example of why we have to stop allowing blatantly false narratives to breathe.

Trump and other Republicans convinced a lot of people that Democrats were selling the country out to globalization, China specifically. The Midwest, parts of the south and the rust belt drank the sh*t out of that patriotic Kool-Aid. Trump administration tripled tariffs and those same Kool-Aid drinkers didn't see any growth in jobs or profits in the agriculture or manufacturing sectors. All they got was an increase on goods made in China.

Now Democrats have to walk the tight-rope of pealing back tariffs and not upsetting agricultural and manufacturing bases that were influenced by blatant lies.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:whoa:

I think Kamala can be great but she is a policy cypher right now. If the wrong people are allowed to get into her campaign right now, it will infect her Presidency and make her win a pyrrhic victory.

Yes, some of you are very invested in concern trolling.

You can’t even fukking vote :camby:

In real life, if you want progressive policy, Kamala is your best chance to get it in the whole ass history of this country.

Reaching for ways to push her even more left right now is a detriment to getting her into office.

But at this point i’m sure yall know what you are doing :smh: