• Total voters

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So if Trump loses do republican officials throw him under the bus for defrauding the party (next to no offices in battleground states, over spending on legal teams to contest an election before it even concludes, terrible VP choice, etc) or will we get a couple more years of them being his slaves. He's not running for president again, but I assume he'll continue to endorse candidates and fukk with primaries for the house/senate. Losing two elections in a row would kill any other politician's career. More importantly he would have done it while running bullshyt campaigns that hurt the party. Last time he told republicans not to vote early, this time he has no ground game.

I'm not saying MAGA will die, it's not going anywhere. Just that two losses kills any need for republicans to kiss his ass or be afraid.
lol.

how?

Trump sweeps every primary :laff:

they had their chance to do that three times :mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
First, I said colonialism AND JIM CROW and Apartheid are reasons why I can't give my vote to a geocide and ethnic cleansing supporter. But you seem to be very happy to hand your full throated support to a white imperielist. It's just not your vote you're giving, but your full throated support. That's sick.
That's why I said Malcolm and MLK would agree with me and look at your tap dancing ass like a joke.

I never said i wasn't voting you unhinged lunatic. You are so busy shyt posting in defense of white Zaddy that you don't even listen.

I AM VOTING. I plan to write in the name of the good brother Cornell West. Someone who I share a great deal more than the Warlord anyway.

Why you mad about my choice of vote. I thought you said we shouldn't criticize other people's choices.

You're fukking joke. Are you drunk posting again? It's not even noon. Seek some help you drunken lunatic.

Speak for yourself. I’m voting for brother Cornell.
Why are you voting for Kamala 6 pack? I’m personally happy I made you sober up.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
You wanna go down this road........let's go:

p0sJIcbI_o.jpg

g0b0Qf0Y_o.jpg

:ufdup: