WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Agreed he’s scared shytless. The difference this time is he’s no longer in power. So if he loses I’m not sure what he can do other than make threats and be dealt with accordingly

He's gonna have the Three Percenters, Proud Boys, etc. Try to pull some shyt. At least with Biden still in office the city will be prepared. January 6 2025 gonna be ugly unless trump is thoroughly trounced.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps

Wtf is this timeline :dead:

It is kind of odd we've been telling these people they are destroying the future for 4 decades and now that the kids are acting accordingly they blame shift to the new generation. If you didn't pollute the planet, make yourself immune to the law, and hoard all the money while price gouging your grand kids, they might be having kids too.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's gonna have the Three Percenters, Proud Boys, etc. Try to pull some shot. At least with Biden still in office the city will be prepared. January 6 2025 gonna be ugly unless trump is thoroughly trounced.
Well said. Security wise they can follow the inauguration 2021 playbook if necessary and they’ll be fine. Trump would have probably violated parole and will be in prison by that point

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
It's a veiled threat that he's going to weaponize the police, use them against anyone that's against him, set them loose with complete immunity to do whatever they want, whenever they want.

He is scared shytless right now, he sees it slipping away, the insurrection that he'll unleash if he loses will make J6 look like a kids game. He's gonna unleash everything at his disposal (as long as it doesn't involve him). Hearts and minds... if you can win their hearts with promises of immunity you can control their minds

He already weaponizes everything he touches, and he gets away with it. It’s disgusting.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Well said. Security wise they can follow the inauguration 2021 playbook if necessary and they’ll be fine. Trump would have probably violated parole and will be in prison by that point

He'd have much bigger problems than just violating parole.

Since he's currently a private citizen, if he is linked to any sort of involvement in a J6 like plot, his ass is probably being arrested and sent to jail like what happened with the leaders of Oath Keepers and Proud Boys. Maybe even treason charges.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I said when he first bought twitter he was going to influence or shutdown talk for competitors…didn’t see the propaganda for the GOP coming tho
at this point i'm not even mad at musk for turning twitter into a right wing echo chamber. i'm more mad at the people hanging onto twitter like "but i've invested so much time on it before elon and my followers. i'm nobody without my followers."

and i'm also mad at the twitter competitors and their shytty names that i can't easily remember. a prehistoric shark or some shyt, megalodon.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
He already weaponizes everything he touches, and he gets away with it. It’s disgusting.
I've got a feeling that we haven't seen his full extent yet...

He's about to unleash Comrade Donald and go full KGB

Even if he loses and has no "power" he's already controlling the minds of millions upon millions of people who give him their money to pay his bills, a little more push from him and he'll have them in the streets...

I need Hugh Jackman and Ryan Reynolds to come protect my house since I live in a neighborhood of republiscums

br82186

Superstar
Daps
It's a veiled threat that he's going to weaponize the police, use them against anyone that's against him, set them loose with complete immunity to do whatever they want, whenever they want.

He is scared shytless right now, he sees it slipping away, the insurrection that he'll unleash if he loses will make J6 look like a kids game. He's gonna unleash everything at his disposal (as long as it doesn't involve him). Hearts and minds... if you can win their hearts with promises of immunity you can control their minds
And THAT'S why he's hoping for insurrection 2.0 with his cult and his sycophants

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Agreed he’s scared shytless. The difference this time is he’s no longer in power. So if he loses I’m not sure what he can do other than make threats and be dealt with accordingly
He's banking on Mike Johnson and the House to not certify the results if he loses.

And you still have the fakkits at the Heritage Foundation talking about a civil war