WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I don’t remember the last time the Dems had their foot on the republicans neck like this :wow:

It’s like someone got in the Dems ears and told them it’s ok to be brash and talk sh1t again

Dems have tried to shy away from regular dudes with testosterone who talk shyt and they have let Trump basically bully them

You don’t have try to be just the party of women gays and straight Men who were stuffed in lockers

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I don’t remember the last time the Dems had their foot on the republicans neck like this :wow:

It’s like someone got in the Dems ears and told them it’s ok to be brash and talk sh1t again

Dems have tried to shy away from regular dudes with testosterone who talk shyt and they have let Trump basically bully them

You don’t have try to be just the party of women gays and straight Men who were stuffed in lockers

Good lord this dude is spittin

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Whatever this supposed to mean

It's a veiled threat that he's going to weaponize the police, use them against anyone that's against him, set them loose with complete immunity to do whatever they want, whenever they want.

He is scared shytless right now, he sees it slipping away, the insurrection that he'll unleash if he loses will make J6 look like a kids game. He's gonna unleash everything at his disposal (as long as it doesn't involve him). Hearts and minds... if you can win their hearts with promises of immunity you can control their minds

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

:banderas:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He is scared shytless right now, he sees it slipping away, the insurrection that he'll unleash if he loses will make J6 look like a kids game. He's gonna unleash everything at his disposal (as long as it doesn't involve him).

Agreed he’s scared shytless. The difference this time is he’s no longer in power. So if he loses I’m not sure what he can do other than make threats and be dealt with accordingly

Daps
Reppin
NYC

Man if he was in a swing state this would be a no brainer

bnew

Veteran
Daps

never heard of this dude, has he always been this outspoken? :whew: