• Total voters

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Sure but as most people have already alluded to there’s definitely more going on than what meets the eye.

I don’t think Obama wasnt going to not endorse Harris at some point. But there’s definitely signs out there Obama still has an oversized influence over the Democratic Party. Especially issues that go within the current “Biden administration”.

There’s been smoke that, a few other @UpAndComing democrats are his people. So he’d still be able to yield influence over the direction of the country.

My personal opinion is that Harris is not controlled by Obama. She’s got her own thing and people she trusts. So essentially Obama is losing power and influence, moving forward.
Michelle really sat Barry down and said

"No...WE are endorsing Kamala :usure: "

:russ:

Yep. The endorsement was shady as hell “oh, you’re both together” :mjpls:

One thing Roland Martin always said was after Obama got elected he didn’t maintain the activist networks and fundraising communities that allowed him to get elected. Apparently this lack of community is partly why Obama got washed in 2012 in the house and senate. I find the internal beef interesting and unique.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702

This shouldn't surprise anyone....... It's written in project 2025 documents and folks been calling him something like a Project2025 baby since his "debut". He his cliqued up with the Heritage Foundation President.

Trump fukked up picking him for VP and his campaign advisors know it

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tomi Lahren, queen of MAGA spin tweeted yesterday that JD Vance is a questionable pick and the clips/ sound bytes will be used against him and turn off independent voters

There’s also a clip of her talking about it on a podcast and she sounds disheartened

Looks like Trumpies are already preparing for this L and getting ready to scapegoat Vance

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
So now there’s a theory that Biden planned all of this. It is interesting that he waited until Trump picked his VP and the RNC was nearly over to pull out.

Don't think it was a master plan by any means, but making this move after the Republican Convention, where they spent so much time attacking him and none attacking Kamala with all the free air time they were receiving, was for the better.

c6fx2piavqed1.png

Another good thing about Biden dropping out is it ends this Let's Go Brandon/LGB/FJB bullshyt economy that's sprouted up since 2021.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Tomi Lahren, queen of MAGA spin tweeted yesterday that JD Vance is a questionable pick and the clips/ sound bytes will be used against him and turn off independent voters

There’s also a clip of her talking about it on a podcast and she sounds disheartened

Looks like Trumpies are already preparing for this L and getting ready to scapegoat Vance
It's going to be used just like how they used biden age every week. Just like bidens age you can't pr away everything Vance has said.

shonuff

All Star
Daps

I know we joke about it but when did Ana become a republican? I seen her talking down on gun laws recently too. I fully expect her to be one of those "the Democrat party has left me" democrats in 2 years.

shes the the white woman that secretly voted for Trump during her girl power lunch for HIllary back in 2016

dont be fooled.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's going to be used just like how they used biden age every week. Just like bidens age you can't pr away everything Vance has said.

The only pause I’d have is VP candidates very rarely decides much its about the presidential candidates but in a tight race if he turns voters off even a little that could make a difference