WHO WINS?

• Total voters

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
Oh, so THIS is the “context” we were missing. Much better now. Glad that’s cleared up.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GTaCl7LXkAEJ1V-.jpg

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Barack Obama and Michelle Obama officially endorsed Kamala Harris for president

Former President Barack Obama endorsed Vice President Kamala Harris to be the Democratic presidential nominee, saying in a statement with Michelle Obama, the former first lady, that they would “do everything we can to elect Kamala Harris the next president of the United States.” Mr. Obama was the most prominent Democrat to have held out on endorsing Ms. Harris’s candidacy.

Ms. Harris accepted Mr. Obama’s endorsement in a phone call, a video of which her campaign released on Friday morning.

• A missing piece of Democratic support:Mr. Obama, who has positioned himself as an impartial Democratic elder since he left office, had been in touch with Ms. Harris in the days since she emerged as the top Democrat to replace President Biden as the party’s presidential nominee. In a video of a phone call released by the Harris campaign on Friday, Mr. Obama said that he and his wife, Michelle, “couldn’t be prouder to endorse” Ms. Harris. She replied: “Thank you both! It means so much. And, and we’re going to have some fun with this, too, aren’t we?”

What the fukk was taking him so long?

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
What the fukk was taking him so long?

Seems to me a fairly obvious coordinated series of staggered endorsements meant to build momentum with the Obamas last as the closers…Barack has been keen on not appearing as wielding too influence in the party, despite the right wing narrative that he’s the puppet master running everything in the shadows

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Tbf on tim ryan he tried to rebrand himself as a center right candidate

Tim Ryan spent his whole campaign dissing Democrats and trying to get Republicans to vote for him. Failed strategy.

I heard Colin Allred doing the same thing in Texas. :snoop:

Schumer not making those shytty Rethugs paid. I'm pissed off by WI.

Schumer Out. :scust:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Seems to me a fairly obvious coordinated series of staggered endorsements meant to build momentum with the Obamas last as the closers…Barack has been keen on not appearing as wielding too influence in the party, despite the right wing narrative that he’s the puppet master running everything in the shadows
Sure but as most people have already alluded to there’s definitely more going on than what meets the eye.

I don’t think Obama wasnt going to not endorse Harris at some point. But there’s definitely signs out there Obama still has an oversized influence over the Democratic Party. Especially issues that go within the current “Biden administration”.

There’s been smoke that, a few other @UpAndComing democrats are his people. So he’d still be able to yield influence over the direction of the country.

My personal opinion is that Harris is not controlled by Obama. She’s got her own thing and people she trusts. So essentially Obama is losing power and influence, moving forward.