WHO WINS?

• Total voters

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
For one weird week in 2024, “I am a black American and I will not be voting for Kamala Harris” was the most typed sentence by strange white men. You don't need Russian or Chinese troll farms with this goofy shyt in your country holy fukk :deadrose:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
That’s just big gretch doing the work of God

And we just gettin started :whew:

I bet when she unbuckles that bra late at night..

images

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Barack Obama and Michelle Obama officially endorsed Kamala Harris for president

Former President Barack Obama endorsed Vice President Kamala Harris to be the Democratic presidential nominee, saying in a statement with Michelle Obama, the former first lady, that they would “do everything we can to elect Kamala Harris the next president of the United States.” Mr. Obama was the most prominent Democrat to have held out on endorsing Ms. Harris’s candidacy.

Ms. Harris accepted Mr. Obama’s endorsement in a phone call, a video of which her campaign released on Friday morning.

• A missing piece of Democratic support:Mr. Obama, who has positioned himself as an impartial Democratic elder since he left office, had been in touch with Ms. Harris in the days since she emerged as the top Democrat to replace President Biden as the party’s presidential nominee. In a video of a phone call released by the Harris campaign on Friday, Mr. Obama said that he and his wife, Michelle, “couldn’t be prouder to endorse” Ms. Harris. She replied: “Thank you both! It means so much. And, and we’re going to have some fun with this, too, aren’t we?”