JD Vance is into some deviant shyt.
Oh that mf into some freaky deaky shyt
257ce19c-c211-48b5-8825-d74ad70d9c7e.jpeg

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Seems to me a fairly obvious coordinated series of staggered endorsements meant to build momentum with the Obamas last as the closers…Barack has been keen on not appearing as wielding too influence in the party, despite the right wing narrative that he’s the puppet master running everything in the shadows

ObamaSunglasses.gif

br82186

Superstar
Daps
shes the the white woman that secretly voted for Trump during her girl power lunch for HIllary back in 2016

dont be fooled.
I'm gonna make a comparison so bear with me on this.

A few years ago on Realtime with Bill Mahar there was a guest and I forgot the topic, it was either Covid or the Summer of BLM protests, but the guest was sounding real snobbish where most of the comments from social media called her the type of person who would have have brunch and take selfies with friends while the world around her burns.

That is beginning to look like Ana, since 2021 or 2022 she's been on this weird tip.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Walz definitely is probably the best attack dog. And has the profile where he seems like he would be able to calm “economically anxious” folks. I haven’t read anything about them asking for his info to vet him though so that’s too bad.
Walz is being vetted

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only pause I’d have is VP candidates very rarely decides much its about the presidential candidates but in a tight race if he turns voters off even a little that could make a difference

You’re not wrong… even if it doesn’t decide much, Trump campaign left better options on the table that could have helped, and now have to deal with the pushover PR nightmare that is Vance and I can only imagine Trump is seething with disgust but at the same time has to defend his choice

Anything that makes this campaign more uncomfortable and stressful for Trump is a W lol

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, I know these polls are looking decent for Kamala so far but the ones you see where it's including third parties and the third parties are totaling near 20%.... That's not happening.

There are also percentages on those polls they claim Trump is getting from certain groups that makes no sense

But overall I don’t know how anyone can see some of the movement in pollls we’ve seen in just 5 days and at the very least be cautiously optimistic

If anyone this early is overly negative about her chances and thinks she has no chance to win it’s because they either want her to lose because of how Biden was treated or just want to be right about their prediction because nothing we’ve seen so far warrants gloom and doom yet