• Total voters

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

1/1
Wow, you have to read it a few times to realize how truly nuts Trump's so called family is.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GTV2rv-W8AEGsje.png

Tiffany Trump is just as trash as the rest of Trump's children. I remember when some people (even in the media) thought that she would be against her father lol.

Also, the only one of Trump's wives to have a backbone was Ivana and she's now dead. Marla Maples and Melania are pathetic.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
It's going to be used just like how they used biden age every week. Just like bidens age you can't pr away everything Vance has said.
Based on the video and outfit it was after her speech to the teachers union in Houston

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I just don't see it.

Don't see what? Kelly as VP? I don't think it'd be a horrible pick but I think there's better options out there. I know Shapiro has some issues but I think they can get PA if he's on the ticket. That could swing the whole thing. You have to be taking into account the electoral college when making this pick and that seems like it makes the most sense