WHO WINS?

• Total voters

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
Do we really believe Trump is going to get 23% of the black vote?:beli:

I can't see over 20. Even if thats a shyt ton no other group votes anywhere NEAR less for him though. 43 percent of the country is completely irreparable, so with that logic what is so unbelievable that 20 percent of the black vote goes to him? I don't even try to rationalize it; some things cannot even be explained.

I think Trump gets far less from the over 60 white crowd than he expects. I guarantee it. the 45-55 white man thougth, forget about it. we cant ever win that kind of cracker

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

mobb-deep-ny.gif

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
yall gotta stop assuming these twitter accounts are real. I'm not joking--there are thousands upon thousands of bot accounts created very single second of the day on twitter. they'll even buy older twitter accounts to make them seem more legitimate
Yeah these a$$holes have infiltrated social media it’s annoying. Like clock work you’ll see a non political “urban” page post something, it’ll caption “what do you think” and the top comments will have 5-10 thousand likes and usually nothing creative just voting for Trump ->>> or some stupid bullshyt and dummies will believe it’s legit :dead:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Yeah these a$$holes have infiltrated social media it’s annoying. Like clock work you’ll see a non political “urban” page post something, it’ll caption “what do you think” and the top comments will have 5-10 thousand likes and usually nothing creative just voting for Trump ->>> or some stupid bullshyt and dummies will believe it’s legit :dead:
Dead internet theory. Thats why facebook full of these AI shyt
CleanShot-2024-05-02-at-06.53.12@2x.png