WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

If Kamala wins they're going to sue in multiple states and dispute ballots in order to justify a campaign to refuse certification of the election. It's inevitable and I'd imagine they have multiple levels of this process coordinated already. Starting with the local state boards that certify results and send them to congress. I'd imagine they will try to prevent multiple states from sending certificates to congress in order to delay the January 6th certification, or to force a disputed result in hopes that congress picks the next president.

I don't expect any of this to work, I'm just pointing out it's gonna be tried so get ready. And if she wins, all this fukkery will be going on while Kamala is in the house certifying her own election win. Similar to when Pence was there certifying his loss. Expect fireworks and a lot of ugly shyt if she wins.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

If Kamala wins they're going to sue in multiple states and dispute ballots in order to justify a campaign to refuse certification of the election. It's inevitable and I'd imagine they have multiple levels of this process coordinated already. Starting with the local state boards that certify results and send them to congress. I'd imagine they will try to prevent multiple states from sending certificates to congress in order to delay the January 6th certification, or to force a disputed result in hopes that congress picks the next president.

I don't expect any of this to work, I'm just pointing out it's gonna be tried so get ready. And if she wins, all this fukkery will be going on while Kamala is in the house certifying her own election win. Similar to when Pence was there certifying his loss. Expect fireworks and a lot of ugly shyt if she wins.

That’s why everyone needs to vote, even if you’re in safe blue or red states to run up the popular vote as high as possible

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps

The one thing you’re forgetting is that Trump isn’t in control of the national guard this time. That place will be locked the fukk down, they aren’t going to wave MAGAtards into the Capitol like last time

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps

They have tactics and shyt, but Trump is probably more unlikable now (if possible) than he was back then and Democrats are fully aware (even though everyone and their mother told them this in 2020) that he was going to throw a hissy fit. ) of any stupid shyt he's going to try and pull.

Deep down, those R's want to get rid of him too. nikkas were probably happy about Dems throwing a younger candidate this late into the race because if he does lose, they're just going to justify that as a reason to get the fukk away from this nikka. He's basically only here because his base, but after 2 election races and him turning 82 for the next one, nobody is going to bother listening to this dude anymore. He already had people turning on him before when guys like DeSantis were running, they just foolishly thought Trump was the only guy just like Dems propped Biden instead of just looking for the next person.

General public is tired of this shyt already. You don't even hear "woke" shyt being brought up by Dems. Kamala is directly addressing abortion rights and shyt because at the end of the day, people are tired of the shytflinging and just want all those old fukks to go away after like 12 years of doing this shyt.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The one thing you’re forgetting is that Trump isn’t in control of the national guard this time. That place will be locked the fukk down, they aren’t going to wave MAGAtards into the Capitol like last time
he's right about the plotting though. these fukking scumbags already have their lawsuits set up, they're already in contact with republican legislatures in places like AZ and WI to throw out a trump loss. i'm actually far more worried about that, than some MAGA rednecks trying to fight the cops again

this is why the Dems are approaching on malpractice not addressing this head on. trump is going into the election claiming "i win, or it's stolen". and he has a big apparatus behind him to back him up. they need to start forcing republicans to acknowledge that trump can lose, and get people talking about how trump won't concede under any circumstance

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
he's right about the plotting though. these fukking scumbags already have their lawsuits set up, they're already in contact with republican legislatures in places like AZ and WI to throw out a trump loss. i'm actually far more worried about that, than some MAGA rednecks trying to fight the cops again
I don’t see how it can possibly work—on what basis can you dispute it? They got laughed out of court last time—by judges Trump appointed.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Like Kornacki said, we'll never know how it would have played it. 4 months is actually a long time when it comes to Trump/Vance shooting themselves in the foot and I think there's a real chance Biden could have gotten the Rust Belt by the end of it...

But Biden was old. Biden did have a bad debate. Biden was also being sabotaged after that..

The polls didn't move after the debate, meaning that it was actually the Dems who were causing more harm to Biden's campaign than anything else.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t see how it can possibly work—on what basis can you dispute it? They got laughed out of court last time—by judges Trump appointed.
you're probably right, but a judge here, a republican state legislature there....it's not impossible for some bullshyt to go down

i mean, this fukkin election could come down to one or two states

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
That said... I'm pleased with what I'm seeing so far. I didn't think Kamala could win at all but she looks WAYYY better in her public addresses and rallies than she did 4 years ago. She's been on fire.

And the energy is real... The energy is places like GA seems real too. That could be a game changer. I'm also interested in how the hispanic vote plays out.. I didn't see Latinos coming back into the fold... it seemed like many were a part of the MAGA cult..

If Kamala can get Latinos in AZ and Nevada back :banderas:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

SC quickly ruled or declined to rule in 2020 right? Same court, but they are emboldened by lack of checks and increasingly partisan rulings.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm referring to the Obama people (Eric Holder, David Plouffe, Jim Messina) in their capacity as Obama's executive team in the White House. They showed godawful instincts. Why is Eric Holder and Covington & Burling in charge of vetting the VP? Jim Messina went and became a complete lackey for Big Tech and worked for the Tories in the UK election. I completely agree that the people responsible for the debacle of the short-lived Biden 2024 campaign should also be exiled. It was disheartening to see Kamala keep Jen O'Malley Dillon as campaign chair, I wanted the whole thing turned over to Julie Chavez Rodriguez. Looks like they're gonna make Mike Donilon fall on his sword as a blood sacrifice and spare the rest though.

I hope when Kamala wins she keeps most of Biden's (domestic) executive team though, they were responsible for his administration being the most progressive in a generation. Seems like Lina Khan is where the battle lines have been drawn, she's hated by the Obama people. I hope Kamala cleans house of Biden's foreign policy team though, they're fukking terrible.

There's an open fight right now to define Kamala and pollinate her team because she doesn't have "people" like Biden, Obama or the Clintons. The people responsible for the disaster of the Obama presidency cannot be allowed back in the building, but it looks like they're leading the pack right now.
And again, it was Obamaworld who wanted someone else, not Kamala. So they've shown a poor understanding of the logistics.