Daps

giphy.gif

I'll take it.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Social Security is actually robust and working as intended.

It's the crazy people (mainly right wingers) trying to dismantle one of the best public programs we have.

6% of your paycheck no matter what put away into the market for the entirety of your life is incredible.
If anything, the belief that it's "useless", "a ponzi scheme" or "Ineffective" is proof that right wing media
is powerful and the march towards further gutting social programs will not slow down or stop.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Your unbridled hate for a top 5 DOA president who reveres the office but loves his country more got you loving Kamala and I’m here for it :salute:
Top 5 doa president wasn't mentally component enough( hasn't been in years Mr I'm a zionist) to make a case against the biggest " existential threat in us history " in Donald j trump. Take that up with him.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
1. you cant save social security. its a ponzi scheme on its last legs

2. Abortion isnt an issue that will get a different set of people out to vote. The country is divided down the line on that issue

people care about immigration, jobs, inflation and too much trans shyt.

The problem the Dems have is needing to find a way to keep the ultra left leaning folks happy while simultaneously bringing on people in the middle
Immigration was handled well by Obama, Trump (before he went way off the rails, and Biden). It's just constant fear fuel before elections at this point.

Jobs have been good under Biden

Inflation is an issue that every country has been dealing with not just the USA

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Strange to see such blatant propoganda being used and people repeating it. As soon as Biden announced he was out msnbc and CNN were talking about how the party was "envigorated" and excitement. How this is Republicans worst nightmare lol. No talk on her policy really just sound bites and nice sounding words.
To the Italic, this turns into a full blown mask off situation where all they have is that she's black and a woman. This is essentially Obama in 08 when McCain had to deal with racists.

To the bolded, isn't this Trump??? It's also been three to four days, I'm sure we'll hear more about her policy plans in the lead up to the DNC.