WHO WINS?

• Total voters

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Dems bigger issue is they don’t currently have an issue to run on. Just Trump == bad and Kamala != old.

Abortion :manny: if Dems are smart they should be bringing that up nonstop

Trump's SC picks are directly responsible for Roe v Wade being overturned so there's really nothing he can say about it

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Strange to see such blatant propoganda being used and people repeating it. As soon as Biden announced he was out msnbc and CNN were talking about how the party was "envigorated" and excitement. How this is Republicans worst nightmare lol. No talk on her policy really just sound bites and nice sounding words.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I think saving social security and women’s rights are big issues
Abortion :manny: if Dems are smart they should be bringing that up nonstop

Trump's SC picks are directly responsible for Roe v Wade being overturned so there's really nothing he can say about it
Last week those issues weren’t enough. :pachaha:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last week those issues weren’t enough. :pachaha:

Biden wasn’t down because of mostly policy he was down because he can’t speak coherently half the time

Plus people vote culture more than policy. It’s not like poor or working class white people vote for Trump because his policies make their life better

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Biden wasn’t down because of mostly policy he was down because he can’t speak coherently half the time

Plus people vote culture more than policy. It’s not like poor or working class white people vote for Trump because his policies make their life better
She’s still down.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She’s still down.

She’s only been the candidate for a few days and has already made some progress in the polls can we wait a little bit?

like you I was sour how this was handled but it’s time to move on. it’s disingenuous to say from the little we’ve seen that it’s already a failure the elections over and those who wanted Biden to stay are proven right

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
?

If anything Biden's team may never work again, which is probably why they tried to avoid Biden dropping out. Obama had a very effective political team that will be influencing campaigns for a very long time lol.

If she wins, her WH is going to have his people in there too. It's clear a lot of the Biden people were denigrating Harris in 2022-2023 because they feared the contrast between the candidates.
I'm referring to the Obama people (Eric Holder, David Plouffe, Jim Messina) in their capacity as Obama's executive team in the White House. They showed godawful instincts. Why is Eric Holder and Covington & Burling in charge of vetting the VP? Jim Messina went and became a complete lackey for Big Tech and worked for the Tories in the UK election. I completely agree that the people responsible for the debacle of the short-lived Biden 2024 campaign should also be exiled. It was disheartening to see Kamala keep Jen O'Malley Dillon as campaign chair, I wanted the whole thing turned over to Julie Chavez Rodriguez. Looks like they're gonna make Mike Donilon fall on his sword as a blood sacrifice and spare the rest though.

I hope when Kamala wins she keeps most of Biden's (domestic) executive team though, they were responsible for his administration being the most progressive in a generation. Seems like Lina Khan is where the battle lines have been drawn, she's hated by the Obama people. I hope Kamala cleans house of Biden's foreign policy team though, they're fukking terrible.

There's an open fight right now to define Kamala and pollinate her team because she doesn't have "people" like Biden, Obama or the Clintons. The people responsible for the disaster of the Obama presidency cannot be allowed back in the building, but it looks like they're leading the pack right now.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Harris presses Netanyahu over humanitarian situation in Gaza: 'I will not be silent'​

Jeff MasonJuly 25, 20246:42 PM EDTUpdated 4 min ago
WASHINGTON, July 25 (Reuters) - U.S. Vice President Kamala Harris sharply pressed Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Thursday about the humanitarian situation in Gaza in "frank" talks that were watched for signs of how she might shift American policy about Israel if she becomes president.

"Israel has a right to defend itself. And how it does so matters," Harris told reporters after the meeting. She said she raised her serious concerns about the scale of human suffering in Gaza.

"I made clear my serious concern about the dire humanitarian situation there," she said. "I will not be silent."

Harris' remarks, which were sharp and serious in tone, reflected what could be a shift from President Joe Biden in how she deals with Netanyahu.

Hours earlier, Biden pressed for a ceasefire to the 9-month-old war in Gaza in his first face-to-face talks with Netanyahu since the president traveled to Israel days after Hamas' Oct. 7 attack on Israel and pledged American support.

White House national security spokesperson John Kirby said gaps remain between Israel and the Hamas militants who run the Palestinian enclave in the drive for a ceasefire but "we are closer now than we've been before."

"Both sides have to make compromises," Kirby said.

State Department spokesperson Matt Miller said: "I think the message from the American side in that meeting will be that we need to get this deal over the line."

The visit coincides with a shift in American politics. On Sunday, Biden, 81, stepped aside from the U.S. presidential race under pressure from fellow Democrats and endorsed Harris for the party's 2024 presidential nomination.

"We've got a lot to talk about," Biden said when he welcomed Netanyahu to the Oval Office.

"I want to thank you for 50 years of public service and 50 years of support for the state of Israel," Netanyahu told Biden.

The White House was ringed with extra security fencing to protect against protesters on Thursday.

Biden and Netanyahu earlier met together with the families of American hostages held by Hamas. Representatives for the families told reporters after the meeting that they were hoping for a ceasefire deal that would bring the hostages home.

"We came today with a sense of urgency," said Jonathan Dekel-Chen. He said they were more optimistic of a deal since the first release of Israeli hostages from a previous ceasefire.

[1/8]U.S. Vice President Kamala Harris meets with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu at the Eisenhower Executive Office Building on the White House grounds, in Washington, D.C., U.S., July 25, 2024. REUTERS/Nathan Howard Purchase Licensing Rights

STRAINS IN BIDEN-NETANYAHU RELATIONS​

Relations between Biden and Netanyahu have been strained for months over Israel's Gaza offensive in which more than 39,000 people have been killed, according to health officials in Gaza.
The U.S. is a major arms supplier to Israel and has protected the country from critical United Nations votes.

Whether Biden, who is now a "lame duck" president, a term used for officials who won't serve another term, or Harris, who is tied in many election polls with Republican rival Donald Trump, can have any influence on Netanyahu remains to be seen.

On Friday, Netanyahu travels to Florida to meet Trump.
Harris has been aligned with Biden on Israel but has struck a tougher tone.
The conflict began on Oct. 7 when Hamas militants attacked southern Israel from Gaza, killing 1,200 people. Israel launched a retaliatory assault.

Hamas-led fighters took 250 captives on Oct. 7, according to Israeli tallies. Some 120 hostages are still being held though Israel believes one in three are dead.

DEFIANT SPEECH​

On Wednesday, Netanyahu gave a defiant speech to the U.S. Congress in which he defended Israel's attacks on Gaza, saying anti-Israel protesters "should be ashamed of themselves."
The Gaza conflict has splintered the Democratic Party, and sparked months of protests at Biden events. A drop in support among Arab-Americans could hurt Democratic chances in Michigan, one of a handful of states likely to decide the Nov. 5 election.
Biden's desire for unity in the party in the drive to defeat Trump was cited on Wednesday night in an Oval Office address as a main reason why he decided not to seek reelection but to instead support Harris for the 2024 race.
Negotiations on a long-sought ceasefire-for-hostages deal in the Gaza conflict appear to be in their closing stages, a senior U.S. official said on Wednesday.
U.S. officials have made similar pledges before about a ceasefire which evaporated under last-minute differences.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I think saving social security and women’s rights are big issues
1. you cant save social security. its a ponzi scheme on its last legs

2. Abortion isnt an issue that will get a different set of people out to vote. The country is divided down the line on that issue

people care about immigration, jobs, inflation and too much trans shyt.

The problem the Dems have is needing to find a way to keep the ultra left leaning folks happy while simultaneously bringing on people in the middle