Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

full

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Like Kornacki said, we'll never know how it would have played it. 4 months is actually a long time when it comes to Trump/Vance shooting themselves in the foot and I think there's a real chance Biden could have gotten the Rust Belt by the end of it...

But Biden was old. Biden did have a bad debate. Biden was also being sabotaged after that..

The polls didn't move after the debate, meaning that it. was actually the Dems who were causing more harm to Biden's campaign than anything else.
listened to the 538 podcast earlier today, they all agreed if biden stayed in the entire next 4 months would have consistedof talking about his age and cognitive ability. Like we seen the last 2 months, trump would have stayed in his bunker let biden beg for debates and sail to a easy victory due to depressed voters

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:mjcry: This is what I was hoping to hear madam President. I sincerely hope it’s not all talk.

No wonder the HL Zionists wanted to keep the senile Warlord in power so Net and Yahoo can continue to have free rein.
She’s the VP of the current administration.

:dahell:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I'm referring to the Obama people (Eric Holder, David Plouffe, Jim Messina) in their capacity as Obama's executive team in the White House. They showed godawful instincts. Why is Eric Holder and Covington & Burling in charge of vetting the VP? Jim Messina went and became a complete lackey for Big Tech and worked for the Tories in the UK election. I completely agree that the people responsible for the debacle of the short-lived Biden 2024 campaign should also be exiled. It was disheartening to see Kamala keep Jen O'Malley Dillon as campaign chair, I wanted the whole thing turned over to Julie Chavez Rodriguez. Looks like they're gonna make Mike Donilon fall on his sword as a blood sacrifice and spare the rest though.

I hope when Kamala wins she keeps most of Biden's (domestic) executive team though, they were responsible for his administration being the most progressive in a generation. Seems like Lina Khan is where the battle lines have been drawn, she's hated by the Obama people. I hope Kamala cleans house of Biden's foreign policy team though, they're fukking terrible.

There's an open fight right now to define Kamala and pollinate her team because she doesn't have "people" like Biden, Obama or the Clintons. The people responsible for the disaster of the Obama presidency cannot be allowed back in the building, but it looks like they're leading the pack right now.

I fukk with Lina Khan, she's great.

Those Obama people are the exact ones I want in Kamala's camp, for election/horse race purposes. Plouffe, Messina, and the others are good at what they do and will be influencing general elections for a long time. They're infinitely better than the Clinton flunkies we had to deal with from 2000. 2004, 2016, etc. In terms of Holder...not sure why a former Attorney General is a bad choice to help vet candidates. He's not picking them.

I was mainly referring to Biden's group of Delaware and Pennsylvania consultants and political aides, not the domestic policy folks. Get Biden's political people outtathere. Many of them are directly responsible for the slander and bullshyt Kamala received. They were protecting their boss and many knew he was unfit to run again. I will say this though: I genuinely believe someone in his camp deliberately scheduled that early debate as a safety measure to expose Biden's condition months before the convention. I also think Biden's (admittedly good) NATO presser was scheduled with a similar intention to show he should step down. Call it a conspiracy but I'll always believe somebody in that camp rebelled and sparked this entire thing, to save the party.

Obama was a good president but obviously we'll never agree on that.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
while in the end once again I don’t think it will ever work Trump was a Georgia decision away from staying in power because Dems are p*ssy and I’m sure that’s what they’re banking on again

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gop bushed the bi partisan border deal at trump request .. she don’t have to do shyt but remind the public what an abject moron Trump is :mjlol:
i think she should start laughing at him for failing to build a wall :yeshrug:"how could the border be un secured, if you made mexico pay for a wall"?

there's not enough of that energy coming from the left. trump is a loser, and a failure, and should be treated as such

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Dems bigger issue is they don’t currently have an issue to run on. Just Trump == bad and Kamala != old.

Nah.... Dems are running on the abortion issue, childcare, health insurance, protecting labor unions and protecting social security etc...

Those are all major issues in the country and show a stark contrast to what the GOP wants to do...

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The one thing you’re forgetting is that Trump isn’t in control of the national guard this time. That place will be locked the fukk down, they aren’t going to wave MAGAtards into the Capitol like last time

GOP is not in control of the election process in swing states that’s the difference now