WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

I don't agree 100% but we keep having elections where very few people (outside of the Coli lol) mention all the old people who died in 2020...and then democrats win elections. 2020, 2022, 2023 special elections, etc. That mixed with the general anti-Trump sentiment we've seen since 2018 midterms tells me this will be high turnout and the youth vote will be large. I don't think enough folks are grabbling with the reality that a lot of 50-80 year old people aren't around anymore because they died in 2020/2021. And yet the pollsters keep reaching the covid survivors who still have land lines, and that's how we get the poll numbers we get...

Her margin of victory is definitely off, it will probably be less that 5M. But her overall point is correct. Not only that, the average age of Congress is going to change drastically between now and 2028 with retirements and deaths. The theme of the 2020 primary of out with the old and in with the new works a lot better now.

I was just speaking with a Gen Z'r who admitted they could connect more with Kamala than Biden. Partially because she is a woman but also because they don't really know how old she is, they perceive her to be younger than she is. I suspect the Dems will use that to their advantage.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

If we really polling 21% for trump, disinformation is definitely doing something to my people :dead:

Look no further then TLR.

Plus half those black people polling for 45, can’t and won’t vote. :mjlol:

@ORDER_66 ain’t vote in 20 years but you see how vocal he is against democrats and biden :hubie:
Anyone too dumb/lazy to properly inform themselves is probably too dumb and lazy to register to vote.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If we really polling 21% for trump, disinformation is definitely doing something to my people :dead:

I see a ton pop up on Twitter especially the past few days but Twitter isn’t real life and a very small percentage of the population

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it more advantageous to take someone from a battleground state? Can someone break down the logic of doing that vs going with Beshear?
Generally, you don't want to take anyone that's not in a safe seat, unless you can easily replace them. Shapiro is just too green. Kamala needs someone more charismatic to carry her across. They have to take advantage of the voter's emotions and make it feel like they're speaking to them and not at them.

Last edited: