WHO WINS?

• Total voters

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
He says so much crazy and delusional stuff that people tend to not notice it.

I'm not sure if it's a joke or not but he'll often compare his body to other people's. He's on record saying that he has a better body than Obama and Biden because He will make fun of them for looking frail when they're at the beach. If Chris Farley was telling this joke you would laugh at it but then you have to remember that Trump goes around telling people he's six foot three and 215 pounds.

Also, I think he thinks asylum seekers are people that escaped from mental hospitals in their respective countries.
You know what’s insane and that I just found out last night that makes understanding Trump way easier? Fred Trump wanted Donald to get educated in ‘political hardball’ and guess who he hired to do that? Roy Cohn, Joseph McCarthy’s personal Lawyer and best friend. Yellow journalism, red scare—all that. He just says wild and ‘sensational’ stuff all the time.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

I don't agree 100% but we keep having elections where very few people (outside of the Coli lol) mention all the old people who died in 2020...and then democrats win elections. 2020, 2022, 2023 special elections, etc. That mixed with the general anti-Trump sentiment we've seen since 2018 midterms tells me this will be high turnout and the youth vote will be large. I don't think enough folks are grabbling with the reality that a lot of 50-80 year old people aren't around anymore because they died in 2020/2021. And yet the pollsters keep reaching the covid survivors who still have land lines, and that's how we get the poll numbers we get...

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are these big donation numbers for VP Harris more a result of the campaign shifting from Biden to Harris, or is she actually raising significant money for any candidate at this point?
It's 100% related to Harris being picked for VP.

One of the things regularly mentioned in the past week or so when Biden was stubbornly
holding on to the reins and refusing to drop out was Donors were going to pull
out and not donate anymore money to the DNC.

Once Biden was forced to capitulate, the money started flowing back in.

the DNC Has also been aggressively reaching out and asking for donations.
I've already received several text messages related to donating to the Harris campaign.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

I don't agree 100% but we keep having elections where very few people (outside of the Coli lol) mention all the old people who died in 2020...and then democrats win elections. 2020, 2022, 2023 special elections, etc. That mixed with the general anti-Trump sentiment we've seen since 2018 midterms tells me this will be high turnout and the youth vote will be large. I don't think enough folks are grabbling with the reality that a lot of 50-80 year old people aren't around anymore because they died in 2020/2021. And yet the pollsters keep reaching the covid survivors who still have land lines, and that's how we get the poll numbers we get...

tagging Kamala as “young” is gonna be a major win

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

If we really polling 21% for trump, disinformation is definitely doing something to my people :dead:

Look no further then TLR.

Plus half those black people polling for 45, can’t and won’t vote. :mjlol:

@ORDER_66 ain’t vote in 20 years but you see how vocal he is against democrats and biden :hubie:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Yup…the DNC with former presidents Billy Clint, Barack and a newly sainted Biden and actual A-list pop culture figures for Kamala’s coronation is going to stand in stark contrast to the RNC where no former party leaders were there because only sycophants are allowed…and the biggest celebrities they could bring out is a disgraced racist wrassler, a washed Kid Rock (who both peaked like 30 years ago) and a fukking c-list reality show figure and onlyfans model in Amber Rose….i hope Beyonce and Taylor do a duet in the kid rock spot before Kamala comes up for the nomination acceptance speech :pachaha:
Tina Knowles is already backing her, so I believe Beyonce will as well. Taylor Swift is interesting. Here's who I think will appear at the DNC in mid August (whether it be through actually being there of sending video)...

- Fat Joe
- George Clooney
- Simone Biles
- LeBron James
- Taylor Swift (through video)
- Beyonce (through video)
- Don Cheadle
- Famous HBCU alums
- Famous AKA alums