WHO WINS?

• Total voters

taker597

Superstar
Daps

If we really polling 21% for trump, disinformation is definitely doing something to my people :dead:

21 for Trump... Wtf... Probably old black men that don't believe a black woman can run this country even though she's been running the country.

:francis::snoop:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
full

theyll-be-back-and-in-greater-numbers-v0-ozrs3yays4ed1.jpeg
This is gonna get used a lot in TLR

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The streets are saying obama and his team wanted an open convention and wanted Deval Patrick as the nominee.

Man if they don't get the fukk on :mjlol:

Is it more advantageous to take someone from a battleground state? Can someone break down the logic of doing that vs going with Beshear?

I think this effect is overrated. Swing voters in PA may be marginally more inclined to vote for the ticket because Shapiro is on it, but if Kamala is insipid from here on out then Shapiro isn't saving her, plus he's damaged any future aspirations he may have. Plus, potential negatives elsewhere due to his support for an apartheid state, and the nutters on that end putting some blame on him for the Trump shooting. Plus yanking a blue governor out of a seat in a swing state (what happens if Fetterman kicks the bucket?)

Beshear is such a fukking layup that it's not surprising the Demidcrats are looking over him :mjlol:. Slim gubernatorial prospects in Kentucky after his 2nd governor term. Excellent principled blue governor in a red state. Unlike Shapiro, not tainted by support for an apartheid state. Has aspects that appeal to both sides of the aisle. Future prospect for president. What's not to like?

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Democrats Panic After Kamala Harris Ages 40 Years In Single Night​

PublishedYesterday

Image for article titled Democrats Panic After Kamala Harris Ages 40 Years In Single Night

Not gonna lie I :mjlol:

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

I don't agree 100% but we keep having elections where very few people (outside of the Coli lol) mention all the old people who died in 2020...and then democrats win elections. 2020, 2022, 2023 special elections, etc. That mixed with the general anti-Trump sentiment we've seen since 2018 midterms tells me this will be high turnout and the youth vote will be large. I don't think enough folks are grabbling with the reality that a lot of 50-80 year old people aren't around anymore because they died in 2020/2021. And yet the pollsters keep reaching the covid survivors who still have land lines, and that's how we get the poll numbers we get...

This reminds me of my friend swearing for a decade that Texas is on the cusp of turning blue due to demographics changes :mjlol:

This math is a bit simplistic, and maybe works in a popular vote context. With the electoral college (note that her analysis only goes as far as South and West regions: not surgical enough) it's harder to place. Does this take into account the increased number of young men holding conservative views?

Plus it's been known for years that relying on that demographic to come out and vote is risky. You gotta offer them something significant or be a transcendent candidate to generate that pull, ala Obama in '08.

One part of the coin is in: Trump's awfulness and Project 2025. If Harris comes out on some Milquetoast 2.0, this may not be enough for this cycle... Really eager to see how she distinguishes herself from Biden.