WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
I'm hoping the convention is a spectacle (in a good way). Bring in Obama, Taylor Swift, Beyonce, Denzel, Clooney, Oprah. All the cultural icons.

Yup…the DNC with former presidents Billy Clint, Barack and a newly sainted Biden and actual A-list pop culture figures for Kamala’s coronation is going to stand in stark contrast to the RNC where no former party leaders were there because only sycophants are allowed…and the biggest celebrities they could bring out is a disgraced racist wrassler, a washed Kid Rock (who both peaked like 30 years ago) and a fukking c-list reality show figure and onlyfans model in Amber Rose….i hope Beyonce and Taylor do a duet in the kid rock spot before Kamala comes up for the nomination acceptance speech :pachaha:

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
I always rode with the Wolfpac during the nWo civil war against Hogan’s white and black team back in middle school….knew Nash was for the culture :wow:

He was The Man even when The nWo was One Unit,kinda wish he had that while Bodyguarding Shawn:mjcry:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People really came in here and tried to claim black people would be upset and feel disenfranchised if Biden dropped out :mjlol:

Those Tariq cult members on Twitter with the “Iam black American who won’t be voting for Kamala” is so forced lol

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Still sick with COVID probably. Takes longer to recover for someone in their 80s. :manny:

Besides it's better for him to let Kamala get shine for a few days. Biden kind of drains the energy from the room. :heh:
He’s still recovering and probably needs rest on top of that. It’s actually insane that a man that old is working at the rate he was, plus you know the possibility of him losing was probably stressing the hell out of him since unlike Trump he actually feels emotions other than jealousy, hate and contempt.