WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
He deals with Trumpanzees daily in Kentucky. Clapping back at these clowns is probably second nature to him at this point

He's dropping bars making a name for himself. I think he might give newsome a run for his money in the primaries.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

He says so much crazy and delusional stuff that people tend to not notice it.

I'm not sure if it's a joke or not but he'll often compare his body to other people's. He's on record saying that he has a better body than Obama and Biden because He will make fun of them for looking frail when they're at the beach. If Chris Farley was telling this joke you would laugh at it but then you have to remember that Trump goes around telling people he's six foot three and 215 pounds.

Also, I think he thinks asylum seekers are people that escaped from mental hospitals in their respective countries.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
That's the playbook for them it seems. Use the house repub reps to drum up negative headlines against dems. They spend more time doing that than drafting laws
A thing I'm looking at is how do these c*nts plan to do voter suppression. They always up to some dirty shyt:mjpls:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Are these big donation numbers for VP Harris more a result of the campaign shifting from Biden to Harris, or is she actually raising significant money for any candidate at this point?

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
giphy.gif
maxres2.jpg