WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Where is Joe, tho?

This…is getting weird...
Why should you care? You should never want to see him again.

If I was Joe I would tell the DNC to not do some bullshyt tribute to me because I'm not going to the DNC, wouldn't campaign for Harris and wouldn't go anywhere for the rest of the term unless the Presidential duties required him to. I'd sit back and watch Harris get destroyed, then publicly shyt on all the donors, Democrats in Congress, especially Pelosi and Obama and ride off into the sunset.

lib123

All Star
Daps
No they don’t. Election night 2020 at one point Trump became like a 10-1 favorite and it evaporated within an hour
Uh yes they do. They use information that isn’t available to the public to help determine odds. Otherwise they would be vulnerable to losing money to people who could access information not widely available. Doesn’t mean they have a crystal ball, but Vegas oddsmakers are clicked in to information not widely available. The high odds they were giving Kamala of being the candidate weeks ago signaled they knew about wealthy donors pulling back weeks before the general public. The odds they’re giving Trump now signals they probably know now that swing voting blocks (eg Unions) are leaning towards supporting Trump, which hasn’t been shared publicly yet.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

I'm convinced that there was no candidate that we could've replaced Joe with, that would've quenched your thirst. It's like you literally go out of your way to find online shyt, shytting all over the dems. I've unblocked you like 3 times because you flood the boards so much, I keep thinking that you're bringing substance. Only to realize that it's posters quoting you, calling you a fool. Lemme just go ahead and mute you for good man. You're depressing as fukk.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Uh yes they do. They use information that isn’t available to the public to help determine odds. Otherwise they would be vulnerable to losing money to people who could access information not widely available. Doesn’t mean they have a crystal ball, but Vegas oddsmakers are clicked in to information not widely available. The high odds they were giving Kamala of being the candidate weeks ago signaled they knew about wealthy donors pulling back weeks before the general public. The odds they’re giving Trump now signals they probably know now that swing voting blocks (eg Unions) are leaning towards supporting Trump, which hasn’t been shared publicly yet.

Kamala hasn’t even campaigned yet you can’t judge polling for a few weeks so there is no secret info they could possibly have yet unless they have a crystal ball

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I don't wanna hear from ex-staffers. I know the type far too well. They want a cushy job at the Capitol and do not want to be asked to do any real work.

That's what it sounds like to me too. Kamala sounds like my supervisor. I want someone to fukking care too. Kamala is demanding accountability. Doesn't give a fukk where you went to school, who you clerked for, who you interned with. STFU and get to work.

I'm down with that.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why should you care? You should never want to see him again.

If I was Joe I would tell the DNC to not do some bullshyt tribute to me because I'm not going to the DNC, wouldn't campaign for Harris and wouldn't go anywhere for the rest of the term unless the Presidential duties required him to. I'd sit back and watch Harris get destroyed, then publicly shyt on all the donors, Democrats in Congress, especially Pelosi and Obama and ride off into the sunset.

:umad:

• Dap
Reactions: No1