WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

My guess is the change will happen in 2025, which will then be followed by Maine doing the same thing.

Earlier this year, this guy was censured by the Nebraska Democratic Party for being anti-abortion & anti-trans, and then he switched to the GOP.

He's allegedly thinking about running for mayor of Omaha, NE next year. So that's probably the reason why he's holding out.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
He's still the hands down favorite in NC.

Robinson will get washed, but NC voters have no issue split ticketing.

I'd argue that the Robinson campaigns demise was done to further protect Trump and remove encouragement from black and women voters who might turn out just to put him down.

I posted some data on split-ticketing in NC a few weeks back. It's not a huge concern to me if Robinson is buried. I think if Robinson gets washed (near or surpassing double digits), that will pull Kamala over the finish line. I've been watching NC closer than almost any other state.

That said, I do agree that Trump is still the favorite but recent polls are very encouraging for Kamala, a couple A+ pollsters have her ahead.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
It’s because they don’t know how to account for unaffiliated voters, which people are increasingly doing. So it’s like, there may be more registered republicans somewhere but a large number of unaffiliated that are likely going Dem but it’s hard to predict. It’s why NYT is off from others. Their sample size of unaffiliated registered voters that are hard to gauge.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Mark Robinson says he's coming after CNN "full throttle"​

1727114279246.jpg