WHO WINS?

• Total voters

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Offended so many people from the region': Author dismantles 'Hillbilly Elegy' on CNN​

JD vance
Mans was so ashamed of his upbringing he exposed all their deeds knowing he ain’t ever coming back.. but didn’t bank on needed them for the votes lmaoo

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the election was today and was Biden vs Trump, Biden would do worse with young voters (and in general) than in 2020. I'm not saying Kamala would be some sort of huge youth activator, just that she might be able to get back some of the people who voted Biden in 2020 and have soured on him since then and were going to just stay home.
besides abortion, i'll also recognize kamala getting more youth vote. the convo has immediately shifted from biden's age to trump's :mjlol:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
It’s on the ballot in every state with Trump on the ticket. And polling has equaled votes in pretty much every election over the past 4 years. If anything, polling underestimated how many first time voters would show up to vote against republicans. I just think a lot of people are running up against “what they know” about America versus what actual data is showing. The Dems saw someone who didn’t lead in national polling at any point this year and moved him. Any party would do the same. Every major election against the right wing in the west this year has involved coalescing behind someone you didn’t expect to have to rally around.
Ehh, not arguing against this. Kamala being the best candidate to get behind doesn’t equate to her being a good candidate for this election cycle. I believe solid dem voters will show up for her, but she’s not a lightening rod for swing voters/independents, and that’s what this election is about.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
She's obviously going to support Israel, but she could at least signal that she's more willing to push back on them for war crimes.

No matter how much you downplay it, Biden's Israel policy just isn't popular with Dem voters - MSN
It’s literally at the bottom of voter concerns. So low that it doesn’t even make a lot of concerns.

Dems more concerned about crime than israel. Go talk to people irl.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
They listened to polls is more accurate.

One thing I’ve always done when speaking with these types of voters is to see if they’re registered AND if they vote.

More times than not you see they don’t vote at all. Not local. Not presidential. Not in primaries. Nothing.
This is a much needed distinction. Now it’s time to show voters why this is the right move

Trump and maga won’t be up to the moment to match the energy from this decision

Look at Trumps response to Biden stepping down. That hurts him

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
No, she doesn’t. People turned out to vote against Trump, not for Joe. Trump is still on the ballot. Again - this is data versus vibes. You’re making it about candidates when the only candidate that matters is Trump. He rallies all of the left together.
The youth is less engaged thanks to two old people topping the ballot. Kamala has to activate them to come out. We can wait for polls to see if just her being the presumed candidate has made any dent

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Ehh, not arguing against this. Kamala being the best candidate to get behind doesn’t equate to her being a good candidate for this election cycle. I believe solid dem voters will show up for her, but she’s not a lightening rod for swing voters/independents, and that’s what this election is about.
I disagree here because the lightning rod has clearly been someone other than Trump or Biden

Trump also made a terrible VP choice.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Not true.

A black/indian woman now becomes a bigger problem in the minds of white voters than Trump being a convicted felon & criminal that tried to overthrow the government. White people will always choose their whiteness if it makes them feel more personally comfortable.

The Dems are fukk ups that cannot be counted on to do anything right. They can have all the unity in the world and still lose. Because they suck at politics.

Yeah a lot of people on here don’t seem to have discussed certain topics with white people. I’ve intentionally mentioned the declining white birth rates with White Americans across the political spectrum to gauge their reactions and they were all equally uncomfortable as far as non-verbal body language.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

LQe3ZGd.png
Queen Elizabeth has SPOKEN!

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Yes, liberal states. But that isn’t the calculus.
All of the key "swing" states that Kamala/Dems need to win have no-excuse mail-in voting (Arizona, Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Georgia, North Carolina, etc).

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Nah man let @dora_da_destroyer tell it Kamala didn’t do well in a presidential primary 4 years ago so she can’t win now

@dora_da_destroyer acts like the primary was Biden vs Bernie vs Kamala :dead:
Bro, y’all are missing the point. I’m not saying that primary alone is the end all be all, but she failed miserably across the board and hasn’t had anything marquee to increase enthusiasm for her since then. She inherits the current Biden coalition, what does she do to elevate it? You know, the whole reason Biden is being replaced? Cuz his current coalition ain’t expected to be enough

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
This is a much needed distinction. Now it’s time to show voters why this is the right move

Trump and maga won’t be up to the moment to match the energy from this decision

Look at Trumps response to Biden stepping down. That hurts him
Dems missed the moment. Much of the lead up to Biden endorsing Kamala is TikTok trends about her coconut tree and her laugh.

There’s a fine balance you need to find between being affable and also being taken seriously.

They haven’t done the latter and it’s going to be hard to do.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah a lot of people on here don’t seem to have discussed certain topics with white people. I’ve intentionally mentioned the declining white birth rates with White Americans across the political spectrum to gauge their reactions and they were all equally uncomfortable as far as non-verbal body language.
there's a whole lot of white people who voted for biden, who will not vote for kamala. this random sunday in july momentum notwithstanding