WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
All that matters is the attention can now focus on the actual election and the task at hand rather than Joe's declining poll numbers

And yes until a month ago he did a very good job

Just had to happen.

There's no guarantee it'll work but 4 months of him getting pummeled with his age and donors pulling out money was a recipe for a disaster.

Now call Andy B and win MI and WI

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This is a much needed distinction. Now it’s time to show voters why this is the right move

Trump and maga won’t be up to the moment to match the energy from this decision

Look at Trumps response to Biden stepping down. That hurts him

Of course, his entire political strategy and plan was oriented towards Biden, how he has to memorize new talking points and shyt. He's definitely salty.

Plus I feel like Trump and the Republicans won't be able to resist their urge to start dogwhistling about Kamala, which could backfire since they're supposedly trying to court the black vote. Can't be Oochie Wally and One Mic.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Of course, his entire political strategy and plan was oriented towards Biden, how he has to memorize new talking points and shyt. He's definitely salty.

Plus I feel like Trump and the Republicans won't be able to resist their urge to start dogwhistling about Kamala, which could backfire since they're supposedly trying to court the black vote. Can't be Oochie Wally and One Mic.
White voters who are on the fence don’t care about the dog whistles.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Pretty much everything coming out of her mouth the next couple months needs to be about abortion or Project 2025. :wow:

She also needs to destroy Trump in the debate and avenge Biden.
Every Dem on earth. Don’t answer any questions. Don’t talk about the nominee. Don’t talk about shyt but how the repubs wanna take your rights away and kill the things you actually like about the federal government.

Total tunnel vision is the only way this works.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
What states ballots is it on? Doesn’t matter in red states, they will still be red electorally
AZ. OH (will help Sherrod). Those I know for sure. In general it’s on the ballot because of project 2025 and the Supreme Court.

Gen z is weird. They are apathetic and hate everything. They hated Joe. Now he’s gone. They will feel like they made a difference and may be more energized now.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
She's obviously going to support Israel, but she could at least signal that she's more willing to push back on them for war crimes.

No matter how much you downplay it, Biden's Israel policy just isn't popular with Dem voters -

MSN

And again, there are more Arab voters in MI than Biden won by. So getting enough of them to vote for Biden again could make the difference in a close race.

Again, you're mentioning 2020 but it's not 2020 and Biden is way less popular than he was four years ago.

If the election was today and was Biden vs Trump, Biden would do worse with young voters (and in general) than in 2020. I'm not saying Kamala would be some sort of huge youth activator, just that she might be able to get back some of the people who voted Biden in 2020 and have soured on him since then and were going to just stay home.

Kamala may not particularly be an "enthusiasm driver" but Biden was literally an anti-enthusiasm driver this year.
Look at how many people In Dearborn voted in 2020. I was living there at the time. Obviously everybody counts but Michigan will be determined by Oakland Wayne and Macomb. The only way Dearborn matters is if literally every person there not only shows up to vote but does so for Trump.

Edit:

Dearborn​

• 44,997 ballots cast
  • Biden -- 30,718 votes (74.20%) ✅
  • Trump -- 13,239 votes (24.23%)

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Is there any good candidates? I hear about Josh Shapiro... But he's not that appealing

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn’t realize he was damn near 70 :picard:

It’s time to go all in on youth. Gimme Shapiro. Or beshear. I’m warming up to Kelly even though he’s not a spring chicken
Kelly's kinda swagless. he's good right where he is, holding that seat down in AZ. i dont want him going anywhere as a nevadan

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I didn’t realize he was damn near 70 :picard:

It’s time to go all in on youth. Gimme Shapiro. Or beshear. I’m warming up to Kelly even though he’s not a spring chicken
He has a good record and he won’t be running for potus ever. He is also term limited as governor so you aren’t sacrificing a seat as with the others.

He can be her old cac like Biden was for obama