WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
All the polling for this election showed the youth wanted anyone but Trump and Biden

The Dems listened to the voters.
They listened to polls is more accurate.

One thing I’ve always done when speaking with these types of voters is to see if they’re registered AND if they vote.

More times than not you see they don’t vote at all. Not local. Not presidential. Not in primaries. Nothing.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
All the polling for this election showed the youth wanted anyone but Trump and Biden

The Dems listened to the voters.
Polling does not equal votes cast. Like wtf…some of y’all being real remedial about how elections actually play out, especially regarding getting actual votes from the under 30

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:what:

Y’all are literally making shyt up. Please point to where/how Kamala has shown an ability to whip the youth vote? Trump being old doesn’t get the youth to the polls, being motivated by and connected to a candidate does.
Abortion is on the ballot. The youth will show up. GQP been losing in blood red states because of that shyt. Hell most of them will probably show up because they feel like they already made a difference because Joe dropped out

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Abortion is on the ballot. The youth will show up. GQP been losing in blood red states because of that shyt. Hell most of them will probably show up because they feel like they already made a difference because Joe dropped out
What states ballots is it on? Doesn’t matter in red states, they will still be red electorally

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I’m not certain. They’ve had numerous reasons to turnout and had the easiest path to vote ever in 2020 due to Covid.

The problem with young voters is they consume so much information saying that “the powers that be” dictate everything that they don’t even operate in reality.

that will likely change as they get older, but the DNC just appointing a candidate will only further confirm their assumption.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Polling does not equal votes cast. Like wtf…some of y’all being real remedial about how elections actually play out, especially regarding getting actual votes from the under 30
2020 had relatively high youth voter turnout, and Joe won under 30 voters handily over Trump.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

Offended so many people from the region': Author dismantles 'Hillbilly Elegy' on CNN​

JD vance
Damn he was telling all the town/family business in that book. I see why poor whites were mad :hhh::picard:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
2020 had relatively high youth voter turnout, and Joe won under 30 voters handily over Trump.
Yes, I know. Which is why I keep wondering why people are talking about the youth vote when kamala has her work cut out to recapture that, let alone turn it up even higher to a point that it helps win tight races. Nothing about kamala says “youth whisperer”

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
What states ballots is it on? Doesn’t matter in red states, they will still be red electorally
It’s on the ballot in every state with Trump on the ticket. And polling has equaled votes in pretty much every election over the past 4 years. If anything, polling underestimated how many first time voters would show up to vote against republicans. I just think a lot of people are running up against “what they know” about America versus what actual data is showing. The Dems saw someone who didn’t lead in national polling at any point this year and moved him. Any party would do the same. Every major election against the right wing in the west this year has involved coalescing behind someone you didn’t expect to have to rally around.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
nikka we gonna support Israel. Y’all idiots been pining for this moment expecting something different gonna be disappointed.

She's obviously going to support Israel, but she could at least signal that she's more willing to push back on them for war crimes.

No matter how much you downplay it, Biden's Israel policy just isn't popular with Dem voters -

MSN

And again, there are more Arab voters in MI than Biden won by. So getting enough of them to vote for Biden again could make the difference in a close race.

Actually he didn’t, was a big talking point about how low youth turnout was.

And you’re placing the Gaza vote with the youth. Again, Biden did fine with the youth in 2020, so she’d need to really turn it up to find any sizable uptick that would help give her an advantage, like I said, I’ll wait to see what that supposedly is because nothing to date has said she’s a youth activator.

And nothing about Kamala screams picking up potential lost votes, it’s the whole reason nikkas more vested in getting the right VP. Kamala plays to the base, not swing voters, and based on the past, she’s not an enthusiasm driver.

Again, you're mentioning 2020 but it's not 2020 and Biden is way less popular than he was four years ago.

If the election was today and was Biden vs Trump, Biden would do worse with young voters (and in general) than in 2020. I'm not saying Kamala would be some sort of huge youth activator, just that she might be able to get back some of the people who voted Biden in 2020 and have soured on him since then and were going to just stay home.

Kamala may not particularly be an "enthusiasm driver" but Biden was literally an anti-enthusiasm driver this year.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Yes, I know. Which is why I keep wondering why people are talking about the youth vote when kamala has her work cut out to recapture that, let alone turn it up even higher to a point that it helps win tight races. Nothing about kamala says “youth whisperer”
No, she doesn’t. People turned out to vote against Trump, not for Joe. Trump is still on the ballot. Again - this is data versus vibes. You’re making it about candidates when the only candidate that matters is Trump. He rallies all of the left together.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Nah man let @dora_da_destroyer tell it Kamala didn’t do well in a presidential primary 4 years ago so she can’t win now

@dora_da_destroyer acts like the primary was Biden vs Bernie vs Kamala :dead: