King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
What is this coconut shyt, feels like racist dogwhistiling :patrice:
Kamala often says this during her speeches lol:

“My mother used to — she would give us a hard time sometimes, and she would say to us, ‘I don’t know what’s wrong with you young people. You think you just fell out of a coconut tree?. You exist in the context of all in which you live and what came before you.”

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Actually he didn’t, was a big talking point about how low youth turnout was.
I think he's saying that Bernie was picking up the highest ratio of youth voters in the 2020 primary, not that he was juicing the raw youth vote turnout numbers. This means that Kamala's true youth potential in this race can't be gauged based on her past performance with the youth vote in the 2020 primary when the Youth Pope Bernie was on the ballot.

And you’re placing the Gaza vote with the youth. Again, Biden did fine with the youth in 2020, so she’d need to really turn it up to find any sizable uptick that would help give her an advantage, like I said, I’ll wait to see what that supposedly is because nothing to date has said she’s a youth activator.
What were Biden's youth poll numbers like in the 2020 general and what are they like right now? Past performance under vastly different circumstances and contexts is not wholly predictive of future performance.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I think he's saying that Bernie was picking up the highest ratio of youth voters in the 2020 primary, not that he was juicing the raw youth vote turnout numbers. This means that Kamala's true youth potential in this race can't be gauged based on her past performance with the youth vote in the 2020 primary when the Youth Pope Bernie was on the ballot.

What were Biden's youth poll numbers like in the 2020 general and what are they like right now? Past performance under vastly different circumstances and contexts is not wholly predictive of future performance.
I’m not saying they’re predictive of the future, I’m saying they weren’t a weak point for the election last time, so at best Kamala gets it back to par now that Gaza Joe is gone. Nothing says she can capture the youth vote in a way that surges beyond where it was in the past to a point that it’s a difference maker this cycle. Kamala needs to hold every vote from 2020, yet based on what we know about her, she’s not likely to - unless the VP pick really saves the day.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Biden did great with young voters and black voters last election. You need the swing voters to flip the states most at risk, all you need to do with the black vote is not depress it, but it doesn’t give the win.
You need the young and black vote to be energized and engaged and they were not this time

They will be now because everyone attention will turn to Trumps record and fitness

The case against Trump will dominate from now until the election

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
@wire28 has pink maga endorsed Kamala yet or did they move the goalpost?
Horseshoe mafia aka pink maga is happy right now mostly because they hated Joe. Hopefully they can keep it together and hold off from debating Kamala’s “problematic stances” until after she wins at least

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I’m not saying they’re predictive of the future, I’m saying they weren’t a weak point for the election last time, so at best Kamala gets it back to par now that Gaza Joe is gone. Nothing says she can capture the youth vote in a way that surges beyond where it was in the past to a point that it’s a difference maker this cycle. Kamala needs to hold every vote from 2020, yet based on what we know about her, she’s not likely to - unless the VP pick really saves the day.
All the polling for this election showed the youth wanted anyone but Trump and Biden

The Dems listened to the voters.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
You need the young and black vote to be energized and engaged and they were not this time

They will be now because everyone attention will turn to Trumps record and fitness

The case against Trump will dominate from now until the election
:what:

Y’all are literally making shyt up. Please point to where/how Kamala has shown an ability to whip the youth vote? Trump being old doesn’t get the youth to the polls, being motivated by and connected to a candidate does.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
GS4rhlwasAApSvK
If anything you can relish the feeling that hillary lives to see the first woman president is not herself:ohlawd:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

Offended so many people from the region': Author dismantles 'Hillbilly Elegy' on CNN​

JD vance
His interview is on cspan radio right now