WHO WINS?

• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
this is historically untrue. if black people vote in mi/pa, the democratic candidate wins those states.

and, it’s a completely different dynamic than any in the past. black men, knowing the alternative is literally an american hitler, aren’t going to sit out this election.

yall need to have some more respect for black people’s intelligence. we understand the gravity of this race and how dire a trump win would be for our community.

:unimpressed:
Some of us understand the gravity*

Well actually the ones that don’t aren’t actually black so nvm

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
That’s a big assumption. These old blue collar men that Biden “brought home” last election are just the type to not be interested in voting for a woman. And you’re giving too much credit to the average American voter to assume they’re making any calculus about what happens after Election Day (ie Kamala finishing a term for Biden)

I've been in here questioning whether the centrists/center-right and independents in the swing states will back Harris. In 2016 they either voted Trump or stayed home.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Y’all gotta be shytting me. All of a suddenly race isnt gonna be a problem for kamala. :mjlol: All my years as a black woman say otherwise

It will be a big issue. Race and sex. That's why I think they need to go get Shapiro. He could possibly help her protect the north wall.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
If I remember correctly @Worthless Loser was wetting the bed, shaking in his britches that Trump was going to steamroll Biden in 2020. Him doing the same now is a good omen for our chances in victory.
Not true. I supported Biden from day 1 because I knew he was the only person that could beat Trump in 2020.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
That bag running up :wow:

gif.gif