WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
That’s a big assumption. These old blue collar men that Biden “brought home” last election are just the type to not be interested in voting for a woman. And you’re giving too much credit to the average American voter to assume they’re making any calculus about what happens after Election Day (ie Kamala finishing a term for Biden)
That's why you get a Shapiro or andy. You need a strong ticket in the rust belt. You gwt Obama even biden doing consistent rally. Only Michigan WI and PA is my concerns bow that biden is off the ticket. I think dems can protect NV and AZ with kamala

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Why do you think people are so pissed? Obama has no reason to hate Biden. Clooney has raised millions for the party. People are rightfully pissed at the deception perpetrated by Biden and his team.
Deception? What deception? Dean Philips told you all of 2023 that having Biden on the ticket was a mistake and you and DNC didn't listen. It was clear as day that Biden wasn't going to complete a 2nd term. He's been showing decline from day 2.

This was simply people being idiots and not thinking long-term or at all.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
That's why you get a Shapiro or andy. You need a strong ticket in the rust belt. You gwt Obama even biden doing consistent rally. Only Michigan WI and PA is my concerns bow that biden is off the ticket. I think dems can protect NV and AZ with kamala

Andy has gotta be the guy.

Kentucky is a lost cause, he's term limited he damn sure ain't winning a Senate seat and he can shore up MI and WI.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Breh a cantaloupe with a face drawn on it could get 48% of the vote against Trump.

He’s one of the most polarizing, least likable people in the history of the world. He’s got a loud, obnoxious, uneducated base going for him and little else

Harris will and I’m sure already has gotten the proper coaching, backing, strategy. Dont estimate how good a campaign the Dems can run when there’s unity and a plan
Not true.

A black/indian woman now becomes a bigger problem in the minds of white voters than Trump being a convicted felon & criminal that tried to overthrow the government. White people will always choose their whiteness if it makes them feel more personally comfortable.

The Dems are fukk ups that cannot be counted on to do anything right. They can have all the unity in the world and still lose. Because they suck at politics.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Harris is in the right place at the right time. We need someone to grab the mic and forcefully call Trump a criminal and argue the case against him. As a former prosecutor this should be a layup for her.
I need to her to pull a Sista Soulja on trans issues or crime and she’s TO THE MOON on the ballot. Even get “BASED” on immigration. She’s gotta step around Biden on something.

Dont get cute on Israel tho… :mjpls:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Not true.

A black/indian woman now becomes a bigger problem in the minds of white voters than Trump being a convicted felon & criminal that tried to overthrow the government. White people will always choose their whiteness if it makes them feel more comfortable.

The Dems are fukk ups that cannot be counted on to do anything right. They can have all the unity in the world and still lose. Because they suck at politics.
I keep telling yall…Kamala’s problem isn’t race, it’s her being a woman.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

:mjtf:

y5rpdf5agirc1.jpeg

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not true.

A black/indian woman now becomes a bigger problem in the minds of white voters than Trump being a convicted felon & criminal that tried to overthrow the government. White people will always choose their whiteness if it makes them feel more personally comfortable.

Barack Obama won two elections with historical turnouts, so your “whites gonna white” theory while not unreasonable, is questionable.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I keep telling yall…Kamala’s problem isn’t race, it’s her being a woman.
It's both.

Right wing media will be screaming "DEI VP" for the next 4 years. That will resonate with some of non-Trump white America.

When she was first selected as VP they tried birtherism on her.

In the corporate world, when you are a minority, particularly black you have to be twice as good as the mediocre white person to be accepted in the corporate world by white people. The same applies when you are running for President.