WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't make me get Scott Steiner and Kevin Nash up in here giving up political takes and Steiner Math on the path to 270

shyt... I would pay for an election night show with Steiner breaking down the math :blessed:

:lolbron: Shall we see what Chat GpT can do since you sent me on a Scott Steiner rabbit hole?

You know, they say that all politicians are created equal, but you look at Kamala Harris, and you look at Trump and Jill Stein, and you can see that’s not true! See, normally in a three-way race, you’ve got a 33 1/3 percent chance of winning, but Kamala’s got government experience, and Trump? He’s too busy dodging subpoenas to even think about policy! And Jill Stein? She’s in the Green Party—she’s got a 0 percent chance, and that’s being generous!

So if you take Trump’s lack of a platform, subtract Jill Stein’s nonexistent support, and add Kamala’s administrative prowess, that gives her 100% of the presidential power, minus the margin of error, which is Trump’s base of, what, 10 percent of the voting public? So you take 90 percent of the rest of America, add it to Kamala’s 33 1/3 percent chance of winning, and now she’s operating at 123 1/3 percent efficiency!

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Earlier today he was disparaging the humble black folk of TN. One has to wonder what his true agenda is…

what a self centered piece of garbage

so sick of cacs on here talking slick and more than likely cacs and wastes of air claiming both sides

they're even trying to both sides in the Marcellus Williams execution thread

:snoop: