WHO WINS?

• Total voters

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I literally just read someone in here say that independent voters don't pay attention to political news...wow.

Independent voters will be some of your most informed voters, they're paying attention to a lot more than your average voter.

Some of y'all are so scared, you really should pack it up and go live somewhere else.
Most voters aren’t really independent. The vast majority historically vote with one party. They’re just fickle as fukk from time to time. Most of these swing suburbs are due to demographic changes around age and/or race. For example, Ohio stopped being a swing state in part because there was a mass exodus of young people because their job market is ass. Those people never came back.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
:gucci:

I get faking concern and saying all the right things, but actually having empathy for Trump? After everything that he has said and done over the past eight years, you are chiding people for not showing compassion to fukking Trump?

:dwillhuh:

Bro listen, it’s possible to disagree with your opponent and wish them well hours after they were almost murdered. I’m not “chiding” anyone, but I don’t think going back into campaign messaging mode hours after your opponent has been shot is productive or in good form politically

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Monday is crucial for Biden, I don't have much faith in his ability to verbalize it but he really should take advantage of the opportunity to point out the multiple times Trump has called for and encouraged this type of violence...put "he fukked around and found out" into more eloquent words.

Dems should have gotten on code and stayed quiet instead immediately having to take the high road and tweet out "thoughts and prayers" bs. Even if they don't want to come out and say he deserved it, I think not saying anything at all could be an effective statement. Dude is Hitler adjace but everyone had to get their communications out to show how mature and "nice" Dems are :francis:
Keep moving the goal post meatball brehs

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I literally just explained it to you. A lot of you guys have posted in here for years and some of this stuff should be institutional knowledge. I’ll say it again, as a matter of pure fact, the vast majority of people who register as independent voters continuously vote for candidates of the same party. They’re not this mythological group of people that we can’t predict. The only true independent voters are people in certain suburbs as I explained. It’s like this Trump paranoia has people just abandoning all political principles. I get it, the nikka is scary but it’s like very few people seem to comprehend what this election will actually turn on.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

This is the election, nothing else besides that. Trump has a higher percentage of his 2020 people saying they will vote for him. Dems need to get their vote numbers back to 2020, they do that and they win. Simple. Turn out. Speak to your voters, and listen to them. That’s it.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Do you just "disagree" with Trump or do you think he is a fundamentally existential threat to the very nature of our society? If this is just a game, then you're right, showing compassion is the polite thing to do. But if you believe this guy is trying to actively murder you and your constituents and bring in the new American Reich, then compassion should be taking a backseat to (accurately mind you!) laying the blame for this at his feet and not trying to normalize him with your thoughts and prayers. You dudes would have been mad at Claus von Stauffenberg :heh:

Respectfully bro I disagree. I get where y’all are coming from but I think it would be a tone deaf and reckless response to show anything but compassion after an opponent is nearly murdered.

And to answer your question I do think Trump is a threat to democracy but I don’t believe a highly politicized statement or a “if he dies he dies” response is the right response in this moment