WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
C’mon breh. You gotta give the devil his due sometimes. Trump pumping his fists, blood streaming down his face screaming “fight, fight” is pretty bad ass.

If that was Joe, y’all would be fawning over that image.

Cenk and Ana were the first people I know of to use blue maga and I think it's funny that you're using it too lol

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
C’mon breh. You gotta give the devil his due sometimes. Trump pumping his fists, blood streaming down his face screaming “fight, fight” is pretty bad ass.

If that was Joe, y’all would be fawning over that image.
I would say that about Joe because I’m biased. My bias of not wanting Trump to win makes me think it was staged, not strong. The fact that his first inclination was to suck Trumps dikk shows his motivations are compromised

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
If Dems did act like that these same people would be attacking them for not showing any respect.
I don’t know if you are black, Hispanic, Asian, indigenous or whatever m, but there is something called the white gaze. You act a certain way because white peoples are watching you. The Democrats have operated under “GOP gaze” since the 80s. Everything they do is to not make the GOP upset. It doesn’t work because the GOP gets upset about anything and everything.

At a certain point you have to stop worrying about them and do what you feel is right.

I ain’t saying party that Trump got shot, but you can’t rationale he is a threat to democracy and also wish him well so we can have a good election. His own rhetoric probably lead that loony to do that.

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
d0eb49db-d5d4-460a-8d73-53d042798fc7.jpeg

Dogshyt article read saying its the Democrats fault this happened and they should tone it down ACTUAL fukkING FACTS about trump. If it were up to her project 2025 talks would be on the back burner. Nah fukk all that.

Which dem politician called for his death?
-Which one had lawyers argue on his behalf that he can assassinate political opponents?
-which one called for the shooting of protestors?
-which one weaponised the supreme court?
-which one stoked the flames that lead to jan 6?
Trump did all thay shyt and more but now pointing this out is extreme rhetoric?
Don't ever in your life write another article without yo momma smacking you upside yo head.
bytch would have written "we're all nazis" after the Reichstag
:camby:

:camby: :camby: :camby:
You can tell she had this sitting and waiting in the drafts for the very moment Trump was put in a situation that could gain him empathy. All this grandstanding about political violence while ignoring the Republican candidate for governor in NC called for the extermination of his political rivals within the last month :mjlol:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I don’t know if you are black, Hispanic, Asian, indigenous or whatever m, but there is something called the white gaze. You act a certain way because white peoples are watching you. The Democrats have operated under “GOP gaze” since the 80s. Everything they do is to not make the GOP upset. It doesn’t work because the GOP gets upset about anything and everything.

At a certain point you have to stop worrying about them and do what you feel is right.

I ain’t saying party that Trump got shot, but you can’t rationale he is a threat to democracy and also wish him well so we can have a good election. His own rhetoric probably lead that loony to do that.

I really don’t understand this talking point I’m hearing parroted on here that because you disagree with someone politically that you have to then abandon all human compassion for someone who was almost assassinated

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I really don’t understand this talking point I’m hearing parroted on here that because you disagree with someone politically that you have to then abandon all human compassion for someone who was almost assassinated
Even purely politically in what world do you expect to win independents and convince them you should be their leader when hours after your opponent was almost killed you show no decency and hit the :mjcry: because he wasn’t murdered on live tv