WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Respectfully bro I disagree. I get where y’all are coming from but I think it would be a tone deaf and reckless response to show anything but compassion after an opponent is nearly murdered.

And to answer your question I do think Trump is a threat to democracy but I don’t believe a highly politicized statement or a “if he dies he dies” response is the right response in this moment
He's acting like there isn't a solution to Trump's threat to democracy that doesn't require him being killed.

It's bad faith posting.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I literally just explained it to you. A lot of you guys have posted in here for years and some of this stuff should be institutional knowledge. I’ll say it again, as a matter of pure fact, the vast majority of people who register as independent voters continuously vote for candidates of the same party. They’re not this mythological group of people that we can’t predict. The only true independent voters are people in certain suburbs as I explained. It’s like this Trump paranoia has people just abandoning all political principles. I get it, the nikka is scary but it’s like very few people seem to comprehend what this election will actually turn on.
That's not what my post was about, that's why I'm confused by this. The point was those "independent" voters are not oblivious to what's happening in the political space.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
He put out his first 100 day plan fir his 2nd term when he spoke in Detroit you meatball
Average voter doesn't resonate with half of that shyt, you dumb ass. Probably only thing that could get people out is medical bills, but why trust that when he played politics with student loans.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
IMG_4651.phone.jpeg

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Average voter doesn't resonate with half of that shyt, you dumb ass. Probably only thing that could get people out is medical bills, but why trust that when he played politics with student loans.
They dont resonate with:

- Medical bills being removed off your credit?
- Giving the woman her right to do as she pleases with her body?
- Expanding Medicare and Medicaid?
- Making big corporations pay their fair share of taxes?
- Expanding benefits to our veterens?

People dont resonate with that? Where the fukk you live breh?

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I don’t know if you are black, Hispanic, Asian, indigenous or whatever m, but there is something called the white gaze. You act a certain way because white peoples are watching you. The Democrats have operated under “GOP gaze” since the 80s. Everything they do is to not make the GOP upset. It doesn’t work because the GOP gets upset about anything and everything.

At a certain point you have to stop worrying about them and do what you feel is right.

I ain’t saying party that Trump got shot, but you can’t rationale he is a threat to democracy and also wish him well so we can have a good election. His own rhetoric probably lead that loony to do that.
Isn't the issue with independents rather than the GOP ?

I understand the "gloves off" approach but indies probably expect Dems to go high and might be turned off by them acting as Repubs. Dems not getting any conservatives anyway so switching may not bring them any positives.

I'm in the understanding that independents make or break swing states so Dems probably not trying anything out of ordinary.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You can tell she had this sitting and waiting in the drafts for the very moment Trump was put in a situation that could gain him empathy. All this grandstanding about political violence while ignoring the Republican candidate for governor in NC called for the extermination of his political rivals within the last month :mjlol:

and the project 2025 saying there will be as little bloodshed as the left allows

:laff:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
You can tell she had this sitting and waiting in the drafts for the very moment Trump was put in a situation that could gain him empathy. All this grandstanding about political violence while ignoring the Republican candidate for governor in NC called for the extermination of his political rivals within the last month :mjlol:
*being crowded onto a train at gunpoint*
There's some mistake, I thought we were all MAGA
full

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Live Updates: Authorities Find Explosives in Car of Gunman Killed in Assassination Attempt on Trump

Last edited: