WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Respectfully bro I disagree. I get where y’all are coming from but I think it would be a tone deaf and reckless response to show anything but compassion after an opponent is nearly murdered.

And to answer your question I do think Trump is a threat to democracy but I don’t believe a highly politicized statement or a “if he dies he dies” response is the right response in this moment

Are you saying people should have compassion for Trump or should pretend for appearances sake?

Because if it’s the former, you’ve bumped your head.

Trump is about to accuse Biden (implicitly, and maybe explicitly) of trying to kill him.

Trump is a dirty rotten scoundrel who isn’t deserving of any kind of compassion. This is why the Dems keep losing. You need to recognize that someone like Trump is not a political opponent. He’s an enemy.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you saying people should have compassion for Trump or should pretend for appearances sake?

Trump is about to accuse Biden (implicitly, and maybe explicitly) of trying to kill him.

Trump is a dirty rotten scoundrel who isn’t deserving of any kind of compassion. This is why the Dems keep losing. You need to recognize that someone like Trump is not a political opponent. He’s an enemy.

If Trump turns this into a even more divisive thing and blames the other side for trying to kill him and Biden sticks to talking about policy and Trumps harmful policies that will help Biden in this race

Trump lost last time because people were tired of the chaos that comes with him. This would remind swing voters of the potential chaos

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

Allow him to do that before withdrawing sympathy. Elected officials should be more pious than the common man even it’s just outwardly appearance. Trumpism is the antithesis of that ideology but that’s exactly why the democrats should show a stark contrast

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Biden is on the right path. He spoke about this yesterday, spoke about this today, and will speak again tonight at 8PM EST in the oval office. The common theme in all the speeches is condemning political violence and stressing unity. The short speech earlier today, and the speech he will give tonight will show Presidential leadership. Which is always appealing to voters.

Trump is a psycho that won't be able to help himself. He'll accuse Biden and Dems of trying to kill him which will ramp up the MAGA base and put Biden and Dems lives in danger, but will further completely turn him off with Independent voters.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
And I’m a firm believer that there are evil people that put ‘hurt’ out on people, out of pure joy.

I’m not wishing death on nobody neither. I’m simply saying that I wouldn’t give a damn of that pos gets popped.

I’d probably celebrate.

General I feel you. But him dying woulda been WAAAAAAAY worse. Everyone loves a martyr.