WHO WINS?

• Total voters

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I really don’t understand this talking point I’m hearing parroted on here that because you disagree with someone politically that you have to then abandon all human compassion for someone who was almost assassinated
have you all been paying attention to the GOP the last 30 years? They’ve already abandoned that. :dead:

A month ago they were saying Joe Biden was on cocaine.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really don’t understand this talking point I’m hearing parroted on here that because you disagree with someone politically that you have to then abandon all human compassion for someone who was almost assassinated

:gucci:

I get faking concern and saying all the right things, but actually having empathy for Trump? After everything that he has said and done over the past eight years, you are chiding people for not showing compassion to fukking Trump?

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
This and Biden's messaging should pivot to gun safety.
As @MushroomX pointed out I pray Biden’s handlers have him prepped for Lester tomorrow. It’s a got damn layup

What happened was a tragedy
Beat Trump at the ballot box
Gun safety laws are needed now more than ever

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
But I mean posting posts from the Vaush sub is ridiculous.
That's like another weirdly non-black place to be, like the weirdo quoting
nazi's in TLR.
They believe it's just an alternative "opinion" or "perspective" and us "blue shirts" are just blinded by common sense.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
They believe it's just an alternative "opinion" or "perspective" and us "blue shirts" are just blinded by common sense.
Look who posted that Vaush subreddit and who dapped it and maybe hit the edit button on your post. :dead:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

What the hell is wrong with you people? Is he an existential crisis destroying democracy or just another feller? Make up your minds.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I literally just read someone in here say that independent voters don't pay attention to political news...wow.

Independent voters will be some of your most informed voters, they're paying attention to a lot more than your average voter.

Some of y'all are so scared, you really should pack it up and go live somewhere else.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Do you just "disagree" with Trump or do you think he is a fundamentally existential threat to the very nature of our society? If this is just a game, then you're right, showing compassion is the polite thing to do. But if you believe this guy is trying to actively murder you and your constituents and bring in the new American Reich, then compassion should be taking a backseat to (accurately mind you!) laying the blame for this at his feet and not trying to normalize him with your thoughts and prayers. You dudes would have been mad at Claus von Stauffenberg :heh:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
But I mean posting posts from the Vaush sub is ridiculous.
That's like another weirdly non-black place to be, like the weirdo quoting
nazi's in TLR.
I wanted to post the image without the reddit but I don't know how. I dont fukk with that weirdo tbh

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tbh.
Many would paint me as anti-Blue shirt (and in a sense they would be right) but
I feel like I'm not properly represented by either party and I'm somewhere between Leftist/Commie and Liberal.

I'm pro-gun, assault rifles included.
I own property (being a landlord means I'm straight hated by Commies even if I agree with many of their beliefs).
But I also don't like the DNC, I don't like their milquetoast politics or how they traffic in hate in a different way through
deportation, Border issues, supporting Israel, supporting ukraine (arming nazi's) etc. there are many failings of the Democrats
which should be criticized and are often just handwaved away by hardcore Democrats/Blue maga-types.

My main issue with Vaush is he's made anti-black comments in the past and largely holds backwards ridiculous
views while "poisoning the well" with commentary that isn't reflective of his supposed political leanings.