WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does the shut down of ideas work both ways when you are criticizing people for saying politicizing an assassination attempt is bad? Or that maybe this event actually won’t help him? Or no.

Discussion is cool and I think you engage in debate. But there quite a few Blue shirts on your side who are unhinged. They take differing opinions as personal attacks and resort to name calling and shutting down of discussion.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
What I’m interested to see is how Trumps rhetoric is going forward

Does he get a little less crazy and more subdued after this and after the fact that Biden called him?

Or does he ramp it up and basically blame Biden and the dems for this and fan the flames of his base?

Biden has a interview with Lester **** tomorrow and this causes problems for Trump, because Lester will ask Biden about the shooting... and three things will happen.
  1. Biden will wish a recovery to Trump
  2. Biden will give condolences to the Victim who lost their life.
  3. Biden will spin it in Gun Control, "This is another AR-15 Incident. These are Military Weapons in Civilian Hands."
Trump will have to find a way, with his Dementia mind to remember the person who lost their life and put a spin on gun control... but since his base is pro-Gun, that's impossible.

If he blames Biden, then that distances Republicans and Independents from him.

Trump will need to be a politician.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
NBC, FOX, and CBS with new post-debate polling. Race unchanged.

GSc5BlGWgAAaZPk

GSc5BlHXAAAGM3W

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Discussion is cool and I think you engage in debate. But there quite a few Blue shirts on your side who are unhinged. They take differing opinions as personal attacks and resort to name calling and shutting down of discussion.
Is blue shirt calling names? Or blue maga? Zionist?

I think if we are keeping it a buck it’s been going both ways, no diddy.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
This is all just unsubstantiated speculation like pretty much everything you’ve been saying. “Many people” like who? @Rapmastermind at a certain point you need to quantify what you’re saying and you never do. So let’s talk actual facts, there were 51 million people watching the first debate and there were multiple opportunities for Biden to bring up the 2025 project and he missed them. The reason we aren’t talking about it is because he failed to effectively communicate it. As far as why the greater media isn’t talking about it, they should be but that’s also a communication failure by the DNC as a whole. Most studies show the majority of the populace don’t even know the 2025 project exists. According to Biden himself, the campaign doesn’t really begin until like August so there’s your answer.

And no one is talking about the Epstein files. Come on folks. Please stay focused on relevant shyt that is being quantified as resonating. No Democratic candidate is campaigning on Epstein files.

Look you don't have to agree but the minds I'm trying to reach got it. With that said, I agree with you the DNC dropped the ball but they are now talking about Project 2025 more. The Epstein files are blowing up online. "TrumpsPedoFiles" became a worldwide trend recently.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
d0eb49db-d5d4-460a-8d73-53d042798fc7.jpeg

Dogshyt article read saying its the Democrats fault this happened and they should tone it down ACTUAL fukkING FACTS about trump. If it were up to her project 2025 talks would be on the back burner. Nah fukk all that.

Which dem politician called for his death?
-Which one had lawyers argue on his behalf that he can assassinate political opponents?
-which one called for the shooting of protestors?
-which one weaponised the supreme court?
-which one stoked the flames that lead to jan 6?
Trump did all thay shyt and more but now pointing this out is extreme rhetoric?
Don't ever in your life write another article without yo momma smacking you upside yo head.
bytch would have written "we're all nazis" after the Reichstag
:camby:

:camby: :camby: :camby:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
d0eb49db-d5d4-460a-8d73-53d042798fc7.jpeg

Dogshyt article read saying its the Democrats fault this happened and they should tone it down ACTUAL fukkING FACTS about trump. If it were up to her project 2025 talks would be on the back burner. Nah fukk all that.

Which dem politician called for his death?
-Which one had lawyers argue on his behalf that he can assassinate political opponents?
-which one called for the shooting of protestors?
-which one weaponised the supreme court?
-which one stoked the flames that lead to jan 6?
Trump did all thay shyt and more but now pointing this out is extreme rhetoric?
Don't ever in your life write another article without yo momma smacking you upside yo head.
bytch would have written "we're all nazis" after the Reichstag
:camby:

:camby: :camby: :camby:
fukk that c*nt, the republican far right shooter isn’t being influenced by democratic rhetoric