• Total voters

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
GSaiKxYXkAAIPj9

83056391-13254533-image-m-30_1711777029972.jpg

Sometimes you have to be careful what you put out in the Universe.
We’re supposed to have sympathy for this orange fukk?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t see how the shooter being a far right radicalized pro gun 20 year old aka a product of Trump’s America is beneficial to Trump. To be honest I think this was the worst possible scenario for Trump. This is a case of Trumps failed policies in action

Watch how they spin the ideology of the shooter. While the Dems are busy wishing Trump a speedy recovery, the right wing media machine is about to go on the offensive. By the end of the week, the shooter will be painted as a communist Democrat. This will highly motivate his supporters to show up in November and maybe, just enough white fence sitters who now sympathize with him.

Biden’s debate performance and Israel policy will have the opposite effect. It will depress his voters.

We are talking about impacting10,00- 150,0000 thousand votes depending on the battleground state. Biden will still win by millions in the popular vote, but the margins in five battleground states are very small.

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
Watch how they spin the ideology of the shooter. While the Dems are busy wishing Trump a speedy recovery, the right wing media machine is about to go on the offensive. By the end of the week, the shooter will be painted as a communist Democrat. This will highly motivate his supporters to show up in November and maybe, just enough white fence sitters who now sympathize with him.

Biden’s debate performance and Israel policy will have the opposite effect. It will depress his voters.

We are talking about impacting10,00- 150,0000 thousand votes depending on the battleground state. Biden will still win by millions in the popular vote, but the margins in five battleground states are very small.
I think you’re being a doomer. If the shooter was legitimately left leaning he would get sympathy but the shooter is a product of Trumps America. He will get zero sympathy and may actually lose more moderate republicans

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

It's been a Month since the Debate, the News had a few punches on Biden about his age and last week in Detroit the crowd was energized and so was Biden; that narrative is dead in the water.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
If my man has an AR 15 that would have done waayyyyy fukkin more damage than that.

That bad boy puts holes in Hummers

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I said this in the TLR Thread for this shooting.

Recently to gain more Independent and Centrist voters, Trump is staying hush about a National Abortion Ban. Now where I give credit to Trump, is that Trump knows that promoting a National Abortion Ban in a trail is a losing situation.

This is where it gets interesting, the GOP has been getting upset at Trump because THEY want the National Abortion Ban and they want Project 2025, they need Trump.

After so many years of enabling and gaslighting his base, it's very possible that the monster is turning on it's creator.

The media dropped the ball on covering Project 2025 and the Epstein Files during their Biden Drop Out sweepstakes. I agree that they do want Project 2025 as well as an Abortion ban to increase birthrate data. So they were not happy about Trump distancing himself and soften the platform as you said. But Halfway Crooks could have turned on him because of Epstein files as well. Many people are reading them and saying they are done with Trump. As for the election, he will get some sympathy but it could have a reverse effect. There are millions of Americans watching this wondering, "Do we really want this fukkery back in the White House". He just bring chaos where he goes.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What I’m interested to see is how Trumps rhetoric is going forward

Does he get a little less crazy and more subdued after this and after the fact that Biden called him?

Or does he ramp it up and basically blame Biden and the dems for this and fan the flames of his base?

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
What I’m interested to see is how Trumps rhetoric is going forward

Does he get a little less crazy and more subdued after this and after the fact that Biden called him?

Or does he ramp it up and basically blame Biden and the dems for this and fan the flames of his base?
He’s gonna blame Biden that an Epstein associate motivated shooter went after him?

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
And shameless Blue Shirts who claim to love Democracy are trying to shut down the free exchange of ideas.
Does the shut down of ideas work both ways when you are criticizing people for saying politicizing an assassination attempt is bad? Or that maybe this event actually won’t help him? Or no.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
The media dropped the ball on covering Project 2025 and the Epstein Files during their Biden Drop Out sweepstakes. I agree that they do want Project 2025 as well as an Abortion ban to increase birthrate data. So they were not happy about Trump distancing himself and soften the platform as you said. But Halfway Crooks could have turned on him because of Epstein files as well. Many people are reading them and saying they are done with Trump. As for the election, he will get some sympathy but it could have a reverse effect. There are millions of Americans watching this wondering, "Do we really want this fukkery back in the White House". He just bring chaos where he goes.
This is all just unsubstantiated speculation like pretty much everything you’ve been saying. “Many people” like who? @Rapmastermind at a certain point you need to quantify what you’re saying and you never do. So let’s talk actual facts, there were 51 million people watching the first debate and there were multiple opportunities for Biden to bring up the 2025 project and he missed them. The reason we aren’t talking about it is because he failed to effectively communicate it. As far as why the greater media isn’t talking about it, they should be but that’s also a communication failure by the DNC as a whole. Most studies show the majority of the populace don’t even know the 2025 project exists. According to Biden himself, the campaign doesn’t really begin until like August so there’s your answer.

And no one is talking about the Epstein files. Come on folks. Please stay focused on relevant shyt that is being quantified as resonating. No Democratic candidate is campaigning on Epstein files.