WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
These are people who are bereft of imagination.

They cannot dream of a better world because the state and its media tentacles said, "This is the ONLY world you can imagine".

The seething hatred for "Progressives" is because truthfully they stand for nothing, believing in nothing and hate that there
are those who are not soulless husks like they are.

And my heroes cannot "disappoint me" because they already died valiantly doing what is right.

Bernie Sanders, AOC and anyone else cozying up to power in hopes of "changing it from the inside" or cynically exploiting
progressive stances have not "Disappointed me" because they fundamentally are antithetical to many of my personal beliefs
and thus don't represent me.

So people gotta be DEAD before you can outright respect them? :shaq2:

I call myself an economic progressive, and that stance is why history is literally being erased.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Some of the people yall are arguing with are not so subtly alluding to this preference actually. They want things to get worse so “the people rise up”

Unless its some French Revolution style protests that will shut down society for several years, that stance is why many countries fall for fascist regimes.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

I call myself an economic progressive, and that stance is why history is literally being erased.
That’s not his point. He’s saying his “heroes” to the point of believing in someone to that degree is afforded to individuals are no longer alive: that doesn’t mean there aren’t heroic acts occurring all the time or that you don’t respect anyone. He’s rejecting the notion of being disappointed when a progressive hero doesn’t follow what he believes because he only ever saw those people as a means to an end. I stopped believing in heroes in politics a long time ago. There are good people for sure but focusing on people instead of policy is how you get distracted. There are a lot of people I hesitate to shyt on to this day because they’re my friends - heck, I’ve participated in fundraisers for their campaigns.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
That’s not his point. He’s saying his “heroes” to the point of believing in someone to that degree is afforded to individuals are no longer alive: that doesn’t mean there aren’t heroic acts occurring all the time or that you don’t respect anyone. He’s rejecting the notion of being disappointed when a progressive hero doesn’t follow what he believes because he only ever saw those people as a means to an end. I stopped believing in heroes in politics a long time ago. There are good people for sure but focusing on people instead of policy is how you get distracted. There are a lot of people I hesitate to shyt on to this day because they’re my friends - heck, I’ve participated in fundraisers for their campaigns.

So you gotta be perfect 100% of the time, sacrifice everything, and be removed from power on a grassroots level before I can get my respect? Yes, no one is gonna agree with you 100% of everything, but to not see the bigger picture on the direction America is going right now for the next few decades for immediate short-term victories, is child like in hindsight.

Daps
I've had numerous in depth conversations on this board. But using a lot of word isn't a replacement for substance.

This is just another ad hominem filled post from a guy who claims a lack on investment.

The amount of projection is through the roof. :mjlol:
Im not invested enough to be mad at anything yall post. You want everything to be the way you see it, thats fine, i dont really care because nothing you do will ever effect me barring you hold public office. If your issue is word count, dont read the post. If you think my posts lack substance, either dont quote me or point out the lack of substance. I.e "ad hominen filled post". What is the ad hominen? Me pointing out that at 45k posts om the same forum that you should be able to read a response to a question you asked? shyts rhetorical because I doubt I get a real answer

You did the posting equivalent of asking a question and then saying "Im not reading all that". Tryna play off a 400 word count as some densely compact babble is laughable. Get your reply if its important but Im not going to go back and forth past this post on some shyt that doesnt matter to either of us. And if you think me not being emotional over a message board is a gimmick, all the more power to you

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
So you gotta be perfect 100% of the time, sacrifice everything, and be removed from power on a grassroots level before I can get my respect? Yes, no one is gonna agree with you 100% of everything, but to not see the bigger picture on the direction America is going right now for the next few decades for immediate short-term victories, is child like in hindsight.
There’s no point in understanding them. @Insensitive is a tankie faux-revolutionary and @No1 finds more common ground with him than liberals who disagree with progressives withholding their vote to keep a fascist out of the White House.

These people operate in idealized fantasy and not the real world

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Why doesnt anyone tell any of these Republicans this simple fact:

If Trump won the 2020 election, he couldnt run in 2024.

This going back and forth with all of these idiots is beyond unnecessary.

BOOM!
There’s no point in understanding them. @Insensitive is a tankie faux-revolutionary and @No1 finds more common ground with him than liberals who disagree with progressives withholding their vote to keep a fascist out of the White House.

These people operate in idealized fantasy and not the real world

I don't mind criticism of Dems, but the greater outlook is not to have Donald Trump in power ever again. The end of democracy doesn't scare these crash dummies.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Why would anyone trust this source, which is currently blatantly lying about everything else relating to the storm. I'm sure a lot of republican areas have been hit. But Asheville is in a county that Biden won with nearly 60% of the vote.
It's cac mamba, right wing anti black sources is what he post

Daps

Im pretty sure hes saying all his heroes are dead and the current leftist "heroes" are just tools to get policies passed that he supports. If hes voting for Kamala but hes jaded about his options, its still a vote for Kamala

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
BOOM!

I don't mind criticism of Dems, but the greater outlook is not to have Donald Trump in power ever again. The end of democracy doesn't scare these crash dummies.
Exactly, then they have the nerve to say we’re fools for being passionate about keeping fascists out of the White House.

Without liberals their fukking progressive dreams will NEVER happen. Trump keeps pushing the country to the right. These people are bytching about Kamala running more right than Obama and Biden on certain issues well news flash; Trump’s presence in the national discourse has pushed the country to the right.. he must be defeated.