WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
real spit though. This is why you don't see me saying no "they should just kill him" bull shyt. Like some ultra liberals. That's literal crazy talk and puts a battery in the back of these fukking weirdo autistic goobers that want to make some history.

I dislike ALOT of people. But I never wish death on anyone. Torture? Sure....Death? No.
You're a better man than I am then. :francis:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
If you can't comprehend why American political parties do not officially wish death on American political opponents you might to log off the internet and go back to school or something. Or just give up on life because your brain should have passed this test a long time ago. Also I'm not sure how Trump hypothetically getting his head blown off today would have benefited anyone or anything in this country, from Biden to democracy. So yea...glad he's ok. Look forward to Kamala Harris beating him in November.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
You're a better man than I am then. :francis:

I'm a firm believer in putting out fukked up energy gives it back to you in return. Trump dying would have been significantly worse. Now, people can get some jokes off and we'll forget this shyt faster than Uvalde.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
The RNC is going to be unbearable next week. It's going to be a continuous traumatic rewind of Trump almost getting killed with some conspiracy music and people crying and shyt. Cult people in Congress talking about how the deep state tried to take our President out.

Trump's first words. THEY TRIED TO KILL ME!

*And the crowd goes wild*

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The RNC is going to be unbearable next week. It's going to be a continuous traumatic rewind of Trump almost getting killed with some conspiracy music and people crying and shyt. Cult people in Congress talking about how the deep state tried to take our President out.

not to mention the fukkin fundraising TEAR trump is about to go on :snoop:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I am tuning out most political content until November. Its becoming unbearable. The only thing we can do at this point is show up to the polls when the day comes. That's all that matters.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I'm a firm believer in putting out fukked up energy gives it back to you in return. Trump dying would have been significantly worse. Now, people can get some jokes off and we'll forget this shyt faster than Uvalde.
And I’m a firm believer that there are evil people that put ‘hurt’ out on people, out of pure joy.

I’m not wishing death on nobody neither. I’m simply saying that I wouldn’t give a damn of that pos gets popped.

I’d probably celebrate.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
So what is the actual optimal response to a situation like this?
What exactly would you expect them to say?
“Today we saw the result of Donald Trump’s direct assault on our Democracy and the blowback that his increasing mainstreaming of political violence has brought to our lives.

In order to prevent violence like this from spreading from Trump to the rest of American life, we must ensure he is defeated at the ballot box in November.”

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
“Today we saw the result of Donald Trump’s direct assault on our Democracy and the blowback that his increasing mainstreaming of political violence has brought to our lives.

In order to prevent violence like this from spreading from Trump to the rest of American life, we must ensure he is defeated at the ballot box in November.”
:mjlol:

Breh....

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am tuning out most political content until November. Its becoming unbearable. The only thing we can do at this point is show up to the polls when the day comes. That's all that matters.

That’s probably the healthiest path forward for all.

But I know for sure I won’t be able to help myself. I’m stuck in the muck and the mire. :heh:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Yeah nvm instead of treating Trump like the existential threat we claim him to be, we can offer our condolences to the man we’re saying wants to destroy the country. The voters will surely reward us for our civility and gamesmanship :thumbsup: