WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I'm saying that they need to get him to drop and replace him with another candidate officer.

Seriously they need to contest him at the convention.
Because a sick demented fukk got shot at.. the DEMS gotta switch things up? :mjlol:

What exactly is goin through your head breh? I'm semi fascinated. How does your mind go from 'republican pos got shot at.. so dems gotta switch everything they doin now' :gucci:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
28kruseWeb-superJumbo.jpg

Post the article man… it’s behind a paywall

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was in an Uber on my way back to my crib when I started seeing Trump got shot # has Twitter.

My immediate thought was he staged this shyt in order to quell the Biden Speech momentum in Detroit. I put nothing past that piece a shyt there's nothing he wouldn't do but then they said the shooter was killed I was like :mindblown:

This is a real life movie.

How does a sniper even get that close to him in the 1st place :mindblown:

Trump wants to incite violence when his bytch ass goes back out on the campaign I bet you he's gonna say the Radical Left and Joe Biden tried to kill him

He will most def do that shyt

I wouldn’t put it past Trump to pay some deranged psycho to shoot at him on some The Boys type shyt and then after somebody else got killed decided to snuff him out. Trump done been attached to enough shyt to last multiple presidencies. IDK anymore with him.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Because a sick demented fukk got shot at.. the DEMS gotta switch things up? :mjlol:

What exactly is goin through your head breh? I'm semi fascinated. How does your mind go from 'republican pos got shot at.. so dems gotta switch everything they doin now' :gucci:

p*ssy ass Biden is talking about suspending campaign adds and "changing rhetoric" we need someone else.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

real spit though. This is why you don't see me saying no "they should just kill him" bull shyt. Like some ultra liberals. That's literal crazy talk and puts a battery in the back of these fukking weirdo autistic goobers that want to make some history.

I dislike ALOT of people. But I never wish death on anyone. Torture? Sure....Death? No.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
This is a retarded take. He is a threat to Democracy. And of course Dems aren't going to immediately politicize this situation.
:what:

He’s a threat to Democracy that we wish a speedy recovery??

Any statement the Democrats release is politicizing the situation, they’re a fukking political party.