WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden has spoke on 2024 multiple times, including last week when he straight up said he wasn't confident there would be a smooth transition due to Trump's threats. Kamala has made similar comments. To the point republicans accuse democrats of violence whenever they talk about this.

It's very clear what's going to happen if Kamala wins. There will be a coordinated attempt to block certification, with Elon using twitter to propagate every bullshyt/fake claim of fraud.
where is hakeem jeffries, drawing contrast between him and mike johnson? where is chuck schumer? i'm sorry, but they aren't doing enough

and why aren't they MOCKING trump? :why: how can they pass up such a blatantly easy way to attack this clown's character?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
where is hakeem jeffries, drawing contrast between him and mike johnson? where is chuck schumer? i'm sorry, but they aren't doing enough

and why aren't they MOCKING trump? :why: how can they pass up such a blatantly easy way to attack this clown's character?

I mean...it's 2024, is anybody really going to change their mind at this point?

People who think Trump is honest in 2024 and the election was stolen are basically in a cult and absolutely nothing Jeffries/Schumer/whoever says is going to change their mind. I'm not saying I'd mind them going harder at Trump but I don't see it really making a difference at this point.

I'm more concerned about them getting legally prepared for the BS.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean...it's 2024, is anybody really going to change their mind at this point?
i don't know. if i'm the democrats, i want to get the media and the american people talking about the fact that trump is openly going into this election claiming "i win, or it's stolen"

for whatever reason, they've chosen not to address it once. whatever :yeshrug:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/5
Here's the transcript of tonight's special @60Minutes broadcast with Kamala Harris and Tim Walz: Kamala Harris makes the case in 60 Minutes interview for why she should be president

2/5
Whitaker: So many Americans are "supporting Donald Trump, a man you have called a racist. How do you bridge that seemingly unbridgeable gap?"

Harris: "I believe that the people of America want a leader who's not tryin' to divide us and demean..."

3/5
Harris shares new details about her gun ownership – she says she has a Glock and has fired it at a shooting range – "of course I have"

GZU5yPhXEAAMm8c.png

4/5
Here's how Harris reacts to Trump backing out of his @60Minutes interview: "If he is not gonna give your viewers the ability to have a meaningful, thoughtful conversation, question and answer with you, then watch his rallies..."

GZU58j9W8AAwLBl.png

5/5
During tonight's special on CBS, @ScottPelley brings the receipts, so to speak, about Trump cancelling on the show. The campaign said "nothing was ever scheduled or locked in," but Pelley indicates otherwise How 60 Minutes found out Donald Trump would not participate in an election special

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/11
@AmericanEthical
Elon Musk is suppressing my account. I want every Floridian to see this. /search?q=#fema /search?q=#HurricaneHelene /search?q=#hurricaneMiltom /search?q=#florida

2/11
@AmericanEthical
“Fun”. That what this maga bytch calls uprooting and destroying people’s lives. Sick!

3/11
@AmericanEthical

[Quoted tweet]
As FEMA continues to work tirelessly to help those impacted by Helene and prepares to help those, likely in my area, as Hurricane Milton comes barreling towards us, here is a reminder of the Republicans Who Voted Against FEMA Funding Before Helene Hit.

Don’t let them live it down.

GZSC2xRXIAAXZTw.jpg

4/11
@AmericanEthical

[Quoted tweet]
I owe my Trump-supporting friends an apology. I’ve been critical of the Trump presidency these last four years, and am still exhausted from the experience. But to be fair, President Trump wasn’t that bad, other than

5/11
@AmericanEthical

6/11
@AlanSmitheeDGA
He's doing that to everyone who tells the truth and doesn't spread MAGA propaganda.

7/11
@AmericanEthical
Exactly. Please share

8/11
@copecounselor
Why do all these anti MAGA people look like used toilet paper ?

9/11
@AmericanEthical
This you?

GZSGV87aYAAhZWu.jpg

10/11
@copecounselor
Fix the mold on your house loser it’s affecting your brain

11/11
@DabsterDr
Democrats were all over X telling our government not to help Florida or any other red state because "they don't believe in communism" before the storm even hit.

The presidential immunity was not for Trumps own gain.

The Democrats have weaponized, the DOJ to go after their political rivals, the supreme courts had no other fukking option but to step in and stop it before real issues start to flair up from this shyt show of an administration.

Abortion rates are up 11%

1,030,000 last year alone.

We are on track for 2,000,000 this year.

You all need to wake the fukk up!!!!!!!

Kamala is smuggling and trafficking young children into our country to convicted sex offenders and rapist.

150+ Democrats refused to sign a bill that would deport illigals that rape women and young children.

400,000 chidren have gone missing within 30 days of being dropped off in a random location.

Some reported to be turned over to sex rings and slave labor to work off their debts.

🖕😶🖕

🇺🇲MAGA🇺🇲
🇺🇲MAHA🇺🇲
TRUMP2024

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden has spoke on 2024 multiple times, including last week when he straight up said he wasn't confident there would be a smooth transition due to Trump's threats. Kamala has made similar comments. To the point republicans accuse democrats of violence whenever they talk about this.

It's very clear what's going to happen if Kamala wins. There will be a coordinated attempt to block certification, with Elon using twitter to propagate every bullshyt/fake claim of fraud. Do I think it'll work? No, of course not. But it's going to be an ugly November and December due to these people, culminating in another ugly January 6th. Let's not forget if Harris wins, as VP she presides over the certification process at congress. Imagine the fukkery that's going to be.

Kamala presides over it regardless, no?

Let’s keep it a buck, there will be heightened security on Jan 6th to put it mildly. I don’t think another J6 happens, but smaller isolated attacks is a real possibility. You wonder at some point if these guys just give up. Is the prison time worth it? What worries me the most is if a Republican is in office and they have to transfer power back to Dems. That’s gonna be a shytshow

I also do wonder if there’s if there another J6 attempt, spearheaded by Trump, given he will fail, is he persona non grata at the point? Any moderate, sane Republican has to cut ties with him at that point I’d hope