WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
My daughter is precisely the reason I am a moral abstainer. Seeing a Palestinian father pleading with God as he carried the lifeless corpse of his daughter who was murdered by an American-made munition expeditiously delivered to the genocidal Israeli military by this President who then went on air and slandered the memory of her and the thousands of her fellow murdered little children by claiming Palestinians are inherent liars all in the service of enabling further scores of children to be murdered is a moral red line for me. I sincerely hope you love your kid(s) more than you disdain theirs. Have a nice day.
Amen. Biden had my vote til he willingly aided in the slaughter of innocent people and called out the media and anyone who questioned him. I know a lot of these guys have conditional morals but for me that completely undid every good thing he's done as POTUS.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I was in an Uber on my way back to my crib when I started seeing Trump got shot # has Twitter.

My immediate thought was he staged this shyt in order to quell the Biden Speech momentum in Detroit. I put nothing past that piece a shyt there's nothing he wouldn't do but then they said the shooter was killed I was like :mindblown:

This is a real life movie.

How does a sniper even get that close to him in the 1st place :mindblown:

Trump wants to incite violence when his bytch ass goes back out on the campaign I bet you he's gonna say the Radical Left and Joe Biden tried to kill him

He will most def do that shyt
It’s a testament to how much people don’t trust him that the idea basically crossed everyone’s mind.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
This couldn’t haven’t happened in a worst state for Biden. If enough Pennsylvanians have sympathy for the former President, it’s a wrap for the Biden campaign.
Tell folk how this is bad for Biden when the nikka who got shot consistently promotes the rhetoric that got him shot brehs :mjlol: