WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I see people saying he's gonna win now and making Teddy Roosevelt comparisons but...Teddy Roosevelt lost that election after getting shot.
:dead:

Things will cool down for a week or two and then it'll be back to business. Biden (or whoever the nominee will be) won't change their rhetoric although you won't hear "bullseye" again.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Here's the thing about "how will this affect the polls" and all those questions.... It's July. I know this is an insane event but the way the news cycle has been going these past 5 or 6 years... people will be on to something else in a matter of days.
I see people saying he's gonna win now and making Teddy Roosevelt comparisons but...Teddy Roosevelt lost that election after getting shot.
:dead:

Things will cool down for a week or two and then it'll be back to business. Biden (or whoever the nominee will be) won't change their rhetoric although you won't hear "bullseye" again.
Yeah this will fire up those who were already gonna vote for him but news cycle is crazy. Mass shootings get :yeshrug: all the time after a week.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Dems need to use this to get Biden out of here he's too weak to beat Trump now.

Context him at the convention or do what ever it takes to get him to drop out.

Last edited:

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
From FT
JD Vance, the Republican Ohio Senator and potential Trump running mate, said the “central premise of the Biden campaign” was that Trump was “an authoritarian fascist who must be stopped at all costs. That rhetoric led directly to President Trump’s attempted assassination”, he said.
:scust:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I was in an Uber on my way back to my crib when I started seeing Trump got shot # on Twitter.

My immediate thought was he staged this shyt in order to quell the Biden Speech momentum in Detroit. I put nothing past that piece a shyt there's nothing he wouldn't do but then they said the shooter was killed I was like :mindblown:

This is a real life movie.

How does a sniper even get that close to him in the 1st place :mindblown:

Trump wants to incite violence when his bytch ass goes back out on the campaign I bet you he's gonna say the Radical Left and Joe Biden tried to kill him

He will most def do that shyt

Last edited: