WHO WINS?

• Total voters

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
No it doesn't most of his "supporters" are right winged nuts.

I think I wrote about this when it happened, but I rode in an Lyft for 90 minutes months back, and the driver, lived in San Diego, married with a kid

dude was married, but effeminiate to where I thought he was gay

white, and like middle class or something like that, dressed in like ALO or whatever some shyt like that

drove a newer Tesla

was listening to Taylor Swift

complained about the economy

didn't follow politics or current events at all, I could tell

said Biden was too old, but Trump was too much

that's exactly the kind of voter.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
The voters that could come in Trump's corner are some Republican Nikki Haley voters.

What binds the Republican party together is white victimization. Even for the non MAGA crazy ones. I can easily see them having sympathy for Trump and deciding that the left must be defeated at all costs due to this and vote for Trump.

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Can you shut the fukk up for one goddam day dude? Give us one day of rest from your zero calorie useless gnat posting, christ.

I've not read a single post from him that suggests he wasn't a breach baby that was dropped on his head minutes after birth, with traces of lead and crack in his bloodstream :mjlol:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Do you really think now is the time to run Anti Trump ads hours after the man was almost assassinated?

Maybe pause it for a day.

But I don't have sympathy for the same crowd of people that piled it on after Nancy Pelosi's was violently assaulted. Nevermind their attitudes after any school shooting happens

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Maybe pause it for a day.

But I don't have sympathy for the same crowd of people that piled it on after Nancy Pelosi's was violently assaulted. Nevermind their attitudes after any school shooting happens

Yea Im not saying pause it forever but I think you’ll get a couple day pause and then this will eventually become a partisan issue about gun control, political violence and who is more to blame for the shooting

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
don't agree with that. There's a lot of people I personally know who love Musk, don't follow politics. Would listen to his endorsement. They aren't in swing states, but whatever.
you personally know some real shytty people. are you black? if these people are also black then that's ...

jR84y5.gif

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
In Pakistan they would've leveled the entire event

It's important the we keep things in perspective