WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
January 6th and what 'no place for violence ' seems kind of ironic how from today doesn't it?

Did he wish anyone well wishes on that day? Check on them, see about their trauma or health. No.

Fukk him.
This is how I feel too. fukk all the calls for civility and other bullshyt.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
January 6th and what 'no place for violence ' seems kind of ironic how from today doesn't it?

Did he wish anyone well wishes on that day? Check on them, see about their trauma or health. No.

Fukk him.
Dude made jokes during rallies about Pelosi's husband catching that hammer to the dome. These fools will be in shambles if any one talks about Trump the way Trump talks about everyone. It's why I'm saying whatever good will he gets off this. His ass will fukk it up, because he's a piece of shyt, and it comes in all of his speeches. Dude can't even acknowledge holiday's correctly without shytting on people.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
trying to profile the shooter:

white male, 35-45, lives in PA, maybe within 10-15 miles of the rally, lives alone, follows politics obsessively on social media

disaffected, employed, but suffered major life event in last year. Divorce. Death. break up. Rejection.

gun owner.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
No denying that action movie shyt he pulled as he left is going to move a lot of people. Musk's endorsement moves the needle on a lot of independent voters too.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I mean in the same breath, the man tried to overthrow the election before. I need to see how this all plays out in a week or so before I really have an opinion. I don't think this makes anyone vote for Donald that already wasn't planning on doing so imo
Trump does not play by the same rules as Biden. If the roles were reversed, Trump wouldn't be offering condolences or any of this "all violence matters" shyt. I think this supercharges the MAGA base.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Dude made jokes during rallies about Pelosi's husband catching that hammer to the dome. These fools will be in shambles if any one talks about Trump the way Trump talks about everyone. It's why I'm saying whatever good will he gets off this. His ass will fukk it up, because he's a piece of shyt, and it comes in all of his speeches. Dude can't even acknowledge holiday's correctly without shytting on people.

That's what I'm saying man it's whatever with this man.

Ain't no sympathy here.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I mean in the same breath, the man tried to overthrow the election before. I need to see how this all plays out in a week or so before I really have an opinion. I don't think this makes anyone vote for Donald that already wasn't planning on doing so imo
Maybe not, but it can increase voter intimidation at polling places, and just make for an all around more dangerous voting atmosphere. Certain people may be more likely to stay home and not even show up to vote, and a low voter turnout is always going to help Trump

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
If musk is moving independents they were never independent in the first place

don't agree with that. There's a lot of people I personally know who love Musk, don't follow politics. Would listen to his endorsement. They aren't in swing states, but whatever.