WHO WINS?

• Total voters

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
You're right. Because 45 would never pull some shameful shyt like this. He truly loves his base.

:unimpressed:

This guy is the definition of human scum. I'm not sayin it was staged, but i'm not saying he's not capable of tryna pull some shyt like this off.
I don’t think he’s smart or coordinated enough to pull something like that off.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Do you really think now is the time to run Anti Trump ads hours after the man was almost assassinated?
blBNTd.gif

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The whole "violence has no place" responses that flood in are a little cloying always. all the grandstanding.

Violence is as much a part of the country as anything else we cling to

i get they can't say anything else, just underscores the countries bizarre relationship with violence and sex.

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The whole "violence has no place" responses that flood in are a little cloying always. all the grandstanding.

Violence is as much a part of the country as anything else we cling to
yeah, MAGA is proud of the violence on J6, and trump mocked paul pelosi onstage for getting attacked with a hammer. my empathy is reserved, to say the least

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
This is why I don't think it's fully over along with how polarizing this election is. I won't be surprised if Trump wins but I also don't think this is going to shift a voting block towards him. Maybe but I don't think so. More people seem to be laughing or just saying it shouldn't happen
The idea isn't that this will make Biden voters sympathetic to Trump and switch their vote, it's that it will be a major catalyzing event for Trump's GOTV efforts and suppression event for Biden's. It's harder for Biden to make the case that Trump is this great evil existential threat and needs to be eliminated at the ballot box when someone tried to kill him. It's easier for Trump to make the case that he's a martyr who needs to be supported. You're already seeing Biden step on his big baddie Trump message with his message of sympathy towards Trump.

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
The idea isn't that this will make Biden voters sympathetic to Trump and switch their vote, it's that it will be a major catalyzing event for Trump's GOTV efforts and suppression event for Biden's. It's harder for Biden to make the case that Trump is this great evil existential threat and needs to be eliminated at the ballot box when someone tried to kill him. It's easier for Trump to make the case that he's a martyr who needs to be supported. You're already seeing Biden step on his big baddie Trump message with his message of sympathy towards Trump.
I mean in the same breath, the man tried to overthrow the election before. I need to see how this all plays out in a week or so before I really have an opinion. I don't think this makes anyone vote for Donald that already wasn't planning on doing so imo

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
This was always the path.
No it wasn’t. He wasn’t supposed to lose Nevada. For what it’s worth, a lot of the shyt I’ve been saying about hearing bad news has been coming from around that way now that it’s out in the open.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I wonder if this well happen at more rallies?

Is anyone asking if the GOP will replace Trump as the nominee now? Anyone here anything so far?