WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
Hate to break it, but people are fukking horrible shots. Even people that are decently trained. There's all types of stories of people that empty entire magazines in close quarters and don't hit a god damn thing

Look, you wanna play blind man, go walk with the shepard.

But me? My eyes are wide fukking open.

:troll:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To people saying this basically wraps it up for Trump, explain that to me. His own supporters were screaming for their lives behind them. Obviously this will be used to prop him up into some near-martyr/super hero, but it opens up the obvious debate about gun control that his own policies would allow more of this to happen. There's just as much room to use this as a benefit for the Dems as for the Repubs.

Not just that but a swing voter might see this and not want the chaos of another Trump presidency and all that comes with it and vote for Biden

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
GSZuNHIWgAAldHr

...fukk :francis:
An American flag is positioned perfectly for this picture? Wtf

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Not just that but a swing voter might see this and not want the chaos of a Trump presidency and all that comes with it and vote for Biden
If those swing voters are genuinely swing voters, I don't see how they don't note the irony of what just happened. Where was a brave citizen with a gun in that crowd to protect everybody? But these nikkas want to give teachers guns to protect your kids? The chaos you saw in the video is how conservatives would react in a mass shooting.....aka the same as everybody else. The Dems have an opportunity to force the GOP to stand up to their gun policy.