NULL
These nikkas man

giphy.webp

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somebody get the Army to watch Biden. I don't trust the Secret Service if they let somebody with a gun get that close

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Yeah I'm not into conspiracy theories, but you'd have to be the worst shot on the planet to miss him and all those people in close quarters around him.

If you shoot blindfolded into that crowd, you'll hit somebody
Hate to break it, but people are fukking horrible shots. Even people that are decently trained. There's all types of stories of people that empty entire magazines in close quarters and don't hit a god damn thing

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hate to break it, but people are fukking horrible shots. Even people that are decently trained. There's all types of stories of people that empty entire magazines in close quarters and don't hit a god damn thing
that isnt really a "horrible" shot. the average person wouldnt hit a brick wall. shooting is a lot harder than it looks

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Brehs what the fukk :dwillhuh:

Was Trump actually shot? He was bleeding from his ear/face on video

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

There's at least a 100 in close quarters to him. I'll give you that people are horrible shots, but it is hard to believe that you can miss all those people. Just going by the odds.