WHO WINS?

• Total voters

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
To people saying this basically wraps it up for Trump, explain that to me. His own supporters were screaming for their lives behind them. Obviously this will be used to prop him up into some near-martyr/super hero, but it opens up the obvious debate about gun control that his own policies would allow more of this to happen. There's just as much room to use this as a benefit for the Dems as for the Repubs.
I know Gerald Ford had multiple assassination attempts and was 1 term pres. Idk about this though

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
smh…he survived and they have a martyr …shooter dead…all with the RNC days away…couldn’t draw it up any better 🤦🏿‍♂️

This muhfukka is about to successfully pull off the Palpatine maneuver ain’t he? 🤦🏿‍♂️

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

I'm watching Pakman.. and they're interviewing this MAGA bytch that was in the front row and the chick isn't making much sense.

Sounded like fireworks. When he went down, there was no blood. When he came up, there was blood.

35 seconds later...

'He got grazed with a bullet, and you could see the blood behind his ears before he went down. So the bullet must have grazed him and gone into the crowd and killed that poor person.'

:gucci:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
GSZuNHIWgAAldHr

...fukk :francis:
This shyt gonna be on merch

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I know Gerald Ford had multiple assassination attempts and was 1 term pres. Idk about this though
The question is does this earn him more votes. I don't know about that. The fact my first instinct was, and remains, to think this was a really elaborate WWF (yes "F", not "E") work says something about Trump's ability to engender trust. If GWB got shot post 9/11, I'd have believed it automatically, regardless that I hated that man's guts.