WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Trips

Superstar
Daps
The thing is Trump has no capacity for empathy. So even if the press trip over themselves to prop him up off this. He will fukk it up with the way he talks and shyt. So he'll get a sympathy bump and then in the next week or two will say some out of pocket vile shyt and everyone will forget this.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
There's at least a 100 in close quarters to him. I'll give you that people are horrible shots, but it is hard to believe that you can miss all those people. Just going by the odds.
I'm seeing reports that other people got hit.

Also, he grabs his ear and winces right as he goes down, exactly where the blood is on his ear in the later picture. You can see people in the audience freaking out and ducking.

People think everything is fake these days. It's also very likely we get more video of other angles as the time passes

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
The thing is Trump has no capacity for empathy. So even if the press trip over themselves to prop him up off this. He will fukk it up with the way he talks and shyt. So he'll get a sympathy bump and then in the next week or two will say some out of pocket vile shyt and everyone will forget this.
I definitely hope that's the case

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
GSM93exaoAAfM6O.jpg:large
:snoop:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

And People are voting on issues

Nobody is gonna say “I was gonna vote for Biden or sit this out but I’m voting for Trump now because he can take a shot”

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
To people saying this basically wraps it up for Trump, explain that to me. His own supporters were screaming for their lives behind them. Obviously this will be used to prop him up into some near-martyr/super hero, but it opens up the obvious debate about gun control that his own policies would allow more of this to happen. There's just as much room to use this as a benefit for the Dems as for the Repubs.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
This is just too much. Last thing we need is this bozo getting sympathy votes.